Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

the official SPA spoilers!!!! Read! (Page 5)

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Bajaj got votes from   both Kyunki and Kzk . But couldn't win. That sad. I thought he will win bec he is geting votes from two sides. After Kandy floss plot he lost votes.
And I think many ppl expected votes from Kyunki. Btw kyunki votes went to elseware.   

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
What do you have against ronit, thakshila Confused ? what's kandy floss got to do with this? Don't make statements that will backfire on you friend, no offence!

that way..cezanne didn't win fav pita either!!!

coz he's a flirt, casanova right? why make me open my mouth unnecesarily??
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Kandy floss was made purposely to destroy Anurag's votes. Why you can't understand that? Kandy floss republish all old and stale   news in shamless way. I hate it. But That didn't help Bajaj get votes.
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
How was that supposed to get ronit any votes Ouch ??I mean how is he involved in the whole mess??

Don't confuse ronit with bajaj man!!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternaldreamer

these awards are fultu rigged

this time they have given each atleast one and made the entire parivar khush!!

Kavya and anjali the best jodi is the biggest joke, today i read in the paper they postponed the death of kavya so that they cld be nominated the best jodi!! That itself shows how rigged the shows are for those two cannot win over either a sumit kumkum, bajaj prerna or nandini karan!! Just not possible

So who is bothered just sit back and enjoy the characters on ur daily dose....these awards are just a whole load of crap, though honestly am glad that onu baba did not win the pita award over bajaj Wink

Exactly my sentiments as well Kari. They very well tricked us into indirectly creating hype for the SPA- if we'd known that it was gonna be such a crappy thing I SWEAR I would have not given a single vote to anyone, even if Ronit was nominated or not!

This is just so unfair- if you are asking the people to vote- why not stick to the people's decision? This is gross yaar! Really we all were highly dis-illusioned. Kavya is another form of Anurag- but Kavya is LOADS dumber than Anurag- he really doesnt have a brain- IDIOT!

Dunnno why they gave away jodi thingy to them!! Sheeesh!
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

How was that supposed to get ronit any votes Ouch ??I mean how is he involved in the whole mess??

Don't confuse ronit with bajaj man!!

Ohh . you do not know.   Then grow up a bit.   Ronit didn't get votes  from Kyunki  side.  Thats what happened.   They gave for Karan nandani. And  Majority  fell down.
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

LOL To be honest, I am not a big ronit-fan either. I mean, I like ronit...I like him a lot, but I am a Bajaj-fan.
I find it very amusing when u girls go ahh and ohh over his muscles, his hair, dimples etc. etc. I agree he looks hot and handsome, but I am more interested in characters..like Bajaj and mukti.

I'm seriosuly not much intrested in the characters...I mean, I absolutely love Rishabh..but tomm if Ronit starts portraying Anurag...You'll find me voting for himWink coz Ronit has the capabilities to convince me of how good & 'sacrificing' Anurag Basu isLOL

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I didn't know that history behind kavya!

Man..all that stupid hype using us as pawns and wasting our time Dead I'm highly bitter over this issue..pfft.

What a sham of an award show, pitiful excurse to keep every actor happy and stay with the channel or production house man

Go to top