srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wat an episode... seriously lavanya was brilliant today...👏
I even can't imagine that arnav called off the engagement... he is truly superb today.👏
He realized that he has no feelings for lavanya, i just hope he will soon realize that he loves khushi.
seriously, it's an emotional episode, i completely njoyed nd i have never thought arnav called off engagement very soon!!!.😊
today's episode literally made me cry, because khushi, arnav, anjali nd lavanya life has been entirely changed, especially when arnav cried na, my tears have not stopped.😭
But cv's thanks to u, because all of a sudden u have cancelled thae arnav- lavanya engagement so soon, i thought that cancellation part will be shown on 16th.
Am happy that still we have two more episodes in this week nd a lot of drama... i just can't wait..
but when shyam truth is out to the complete family, at that time please cv's don't make a hatred relation between arnav nd khushi... i just want asr to support khushi...
Finally thanks to cv's for not showing the snake today.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
But plz now we need SARUN SCENES we havent have them form 2 days SAD
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yup,.la was too gud n snake was absent,.dat make d epi rocking 2day,...
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i do agree with u... now arhi scenes should be shown...
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it waz kinda emotional...gud dat dey broke the engagement in this manner..i thot la wud turn bad or sumethin..
so waiting for arhi scenes now!!!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But they show the creep in the pre cap.

Today's episode was very sad.
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree la nd asr waz suprb todayyy...it waz awsomee epii
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ya the episode was great, and I think LA understands that ASR has feelings for Khushi. Towards the end of LA and ASR conversation, LA was even going to say tum mujhe respect to karte ho, but pyaar..and then she paused..I think she was going to say Khushi, and I think Arnav was also shocked by what she was going to say...

Am just glad both engagements were finally and rightfully called off!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree. this was the best episode for bringing out everyone's emotions and moving the story along.
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The best thing ws they didnt make la negative...they called off the engagement with maturity...

And ASR and la ws great today...Specially the hug ws emotional...im feeling bad for la...

But now want arhi scenes..its been ages that we got proper arhi scenes...wanna see them together now...