Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I did not understand LA ASR break up (Page 3)

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
again i missed today's episode. but 1 thing i want to tell dont praise LA so much. she is still here. we dont know what's going on her mind. i have a feeling that she can harm khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010ChitraF

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Am I the only person who felt uncomfortable seeing La- ASR becoming physical today?

For some reason, I found the fact that La is still looking for ASR's affections, a little too much. Asking for one last hug, saying he respects her but 'not love her', showing ASR she cares about his family etc etc makes me wonder if La is takeing this positevely.

I have made this statement before and Im going to repeat it, with the prospect of ASR loving someone else other than her, La is going to turn out to be very bitter about it.

Did you all see her expressions in the engagement dance with kushi? She's not happy about their breakup and looks like she knows ASR is thinking of Kushi and is NOT happy about it either.
To me she looked all of a sudden jelouse.

Is it me or does it look like she's going to make ASR her's by hook or crook and become a vamp?Dead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBSK_Lovetrina2010ChitraFanjs

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

Am I the only person who felt uncomfortable seeing La- ASR becoming physical today?

For some reason, I found the fact that La is still looking for ASR's affections, a little too much. Asking for one last hug, saying he respects her but 'not love her', showing ASR she cares about his family etc etc makes me wonder if La is takeing this positevely.

I have made this statement before and Im going to repeat it, with the prospect of ASR loving someone else other than her, La is going to turn out to be very bitter about it.

Did you all see her expressions in the engagement dance with kushi? She's not happy about their breakup and looks like she knows ASR is thinking of Kushi and is NOT happy about it either.

Is it me or does it look like she's going to make ASR her's by hook or crook and become a vamp?Dead 
i m also thinking the same. i want LA to be out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010CDloveChitraFanjs

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Exactly my thought.
ASR LA did not inform their family about it and LA did not even mention KKG when she was talking to ASR.
I feel she Just knows ASR LOVES KKG but she is in denial and might just try her best to get ASR.
I feel BAD,VERY VERY BAD ABOUT THIS HONESTLY AND I DID NOT LIKE THE LAST HUG AT ALL.
Srry BUT I felt La is trying to make ASR feel guilty even if she told she does not want to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_LoveCDlove

preciousruby Senior Member
preciousruby
preciousruby

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yep.. Didnt like d episode..  
It was very abrupt tht La came out with the idea of not letting anyone know now..
So they would be going ahead with the engagement ?? wht rubbish...
n d family wont hv heart burn aftwds...??
(its just k if they show ASR-La not going to get engaged on the same day.. may be due to La's parents unable to come as an excuse or something)

Also like mentioned in some posts that La would walk away unable to handle .. It would be disgusting.. Telling ASR not to let anyone know and then walking away being unable to handle...

I very much want Khushi to atleast let anjali know how her mangetar cheated her n so she broke off.. n may be Payal letting Aakash know abt khushi's mangetar's identity...
(someone should be kept in the loop.. pls cvs..)
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Exactly my thought.
ASR LA did not inform their family about it and LA did not even mention KKG when she was talking to ASR.
I feel she Just knows ASR LOVES KKG but she is in denial and might just try her best to get ASR.
I feel BAD,VERY VERY BAD ABOUT THIS HONESTLY AND I DID NOT LIKE THE LAST HUG AT ALL.
Srry BUT I felt La is trying to make ASR feel guilty even if she told she does not want to.

Ditto! I don't understand why but I never really liked Lavanya for some reason so I never warm up to her when everyone else feels ultra sorry for her. Maybe that's one reason for not liking her scene today.
But ASR hugging La with so much intensity was too much for me to take. I don't know why everyone else is so gaga over it. It was too passionate for my liking. I always thought this kind of passion is researved for KKG and KKG only.
I can forsee that this is going to be a problem in ASR-KKG relationship. And La is still keeping her hopes up from what I heard in her dialogues. I found the way she expressed them positively SINISTER. she has something up her sleeve.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBmommamiaSK_Love

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS IF LAVANYA IS STILL THERE IN 2012...I MAY DROPPED THIS SERIALLOL
i DONT WANT TO SEE HER IN 2012..
I WANT FRESH ARHI START...
BADLY MISSING ARHI CHEMISTRY...SO LONG...AGO..
JUST WATCHING OLD SCENES AGAIN AND AGAIN DRIVING ME CRAZYUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBmommamiaSK_LoveCDlove

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
for once today i dont want to think wat will happen tomorrow!!
as of now im in the moment!!
and the epi i found it so gooodd!!!
sana---kudos to her!!
la--cheerrss!!!
loved her today,and dont want to think whether she has a chance of turning negative!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

Go to top