India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i didn't like this (Page 2)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I think the reason CVs have done this is so that Shyam doesn't get any hints about Khushi-Arnav. As long as he is "with" LA, Shyam will not be suspicious. That will be his eventual downfall. I don't know why Khushi keeps her broken engagement as secret other than the fact that it will create misunderstanding with Arnav. Then later he will come to know that she broke off the same day as she knew about Shyam and then we will see a guilty Arnav. That's my take.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011anjs

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
La's character always had shades of gray. She will turn negative in this show and that will be another jolt for Khushi coz the person who she thinks is her friend will not be her friend anymore. Why didnt La question Arnav on why he named Khushi instead of her? I feel La knows deep down that Arnav loves Khushi. There will be a twist in this triangle and La will turn negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitraF

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
la is up to something not telling the family she will make him get engage to her i don't trust her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ChitraF

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i hope La does not turn into a vamp..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesun2011anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

thank you guys...for taking out some time and replying to my post...feeling better now...i hope ur right MissButterfly (sorry dont know ur name) i want to be positive, but was very upset today...and also all the other soaps have similar drama, thats why m scared that the cv's don't do that to increase the trp...

i hope you guys (MissButterfly, arshilover2977, GayuArnav, anu17)are right...

i hope if that happens then ASR shud emerge and announce infront of all that the engagement has been called off...with Arnav, m not so sure though

ChitraF

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Hey guys...

its not about the episode...but the fact that LA requested to not tell the family about the engagement being called off...

its their engagement...don't you guys agree that the family should know bt it being cancelled before the day...

i know LA has reformed...but somehow this seems so wrong...

i felt as if LA wants to catch Arnav off-guard...cause Arnav will have to get engaged in front of the guests, if Anjali asks him to...He can't say no...

i know guys...you all like LA and want a graceful exit or a good boyfriend for her...even i do...but i think not telling the family thing is not good...they will be upset, but they will be more upset if they get to know on the engagement day itself...that too in front of all the guest

guys...this is killing me...feeling very depressed...
Ya agreed to you but, since this is a show if they call of the engagement now Khushi will come to know and less of heart breaks and less of drama. 

In fact I find its ok at least they have officially decided that they are friends how does it matter if they tell the family, the family has to be just convinced that's all. At least they know by now what is between them and that is more important. Because if now Arnav cancels his engagement then Akash will have to take a back seat till his brother is married, so its good in a way.

In fact 1 more important thing is that I just wished Payal told Akash about his Jijaji, it can create a lot of complications in their relationship. Akash is cool guy he could have handled the things in a better way and I feel there should be know secrets between two life partners.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011anjs

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
If LA becomes a VAMP now...it would be the most TYPICALLL turns jjust like any other TV shows.  But La not wanting to tell the family about the egagement being called off is SUPERR odd because the family is prepping for it and the engagement was supposed to happen after a "Week" and out of that week...what, like...4 days are left??  so why would you want the family to continue prepping for an engagement thats not happening...

Really confused as to what will happen with La and ASR and Khushi and Snake and Anjali, And Payash...ARGHHH...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous4444

Ya agreed to you but, since this is a show if they call of the engagement now Khushi will come to know and less of heart breaks and less of drama. 

In fact I find its ok at least they have officially decided that they are friends how does it matter if they tell the family, the family has to be just convinced that's all. At least they know by now what is between them and that is more important. Because if now Arnav cancels his engagement then Akash will have to take a back seat till his brother is married, so its good in a way.

In fact 1 more important thing is that I just wished Payal told Akash about his Jijaji, it can create a lot of complications in their relationship. Akash is cool guy he could have handled the things in a better way and I feel there should be know secrets between two life partners.

hey anon...it was really unsettling to know that the family don't know about the engagement being called off...i mean these matters shud be discussed in private...not on the engagement day, in front of all the guests...what if Anjali starts crying and Nani blackmails Arnav into getting engaged to LA...to save Raizada family's name...what will Arnav do then...the old ASR would've told Nani off...but the New Arnav is very caring, i doubt if he will say, he doesn't care...

Edited by anjs - 14 December 2011 at 9:15am

sun2011

Go to top