Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...

its not about the episode...but the fact that LA requested to not tell the family about the engagement being called off...

its their engagement...don't you guys agree that the family should know bt it being cancelled before the day...

i know LA has reformed...but somehow this seems so wrong...

i felt as if LA wants to catch Arnav off-guard...cause Arnav will have to get engaged in front of the guests, if Anjali asks him to...He can't say no...

i know guys...you all like LA and want a graceful exit or a good boyfriend for her...even i do...but i think not telling the family thing is not good...they will be upset, but they will be more upset if they get to know on the engagement day itself...that too in front of all the guest

guys...this is killing me...feeling very depressed...
I don't know! you have a point but is it likely?
Originally posted by anjs

Hey guys...

its not about the episode...but the fact that LA requested to not tell the family about the engagement being called off...

its their engagement...don't you guys agree that the family should know bt it being cancelled before the day...

i know LA has reformed...but somehow this seems so wrong...

i felt as if LA wants to catch Arnav off-guard...cause Arnav will have to get engaged in front of the guests, if Anjali asks him to...He can't say no...

i know guys...you all like LA and want a graceful exit or a good boyfriend for her...even i do...but i think not telling the family thing is not good...they will be upset, but they will be more upset if they get to know on the engagement day itself...that too in front of all the guest

guys...this is killing me...feeling very depressed...
Exactly. Why do I feel LA is in denial and wants to get ASR at any cost.
Why is ASR listening to her?
I did not like the aftermath of the BREAKUP.
I think LA has some other plans up her sleeves to get close to ASR.
I think you're taking the situation entirely wrong. I felt it was good decision by La, to keep the break up news to themselves until after the Payash engagement. If they break the news to the family, obviously the family is going to stop Payash engagement as the elder son (i.e. Arnav) is not getting engaged. Remember, Nani agreed to get Aakash married only because Arnav gave his consent on marrying La... Be positive, sweets :) 
she didnt want to tell so that there should be no problem in payash's engagement
Err...i dont think thats gonna happen. If it happens then i will take back all my words which i said today about la when i praised her like anything today ðŸ˜†

Well im 100% sure that lavanya doesn't mean to be that cruel or cheap! She has learnt the values from khushi. Lavanya is really not the previous LA!
I think that was the purpose khushi training la track was for. To make her learn the values, get mature and finally accept her break up. LOL ðŸ˜†
Edited by GayuArnav - 12 years ago
if that happen na Arnav won't hesitate to break the news about his call off engagement..
case his love his Khushi in front of his eyes so he never can engage with any one when his love ws there near him...
so Im not afraid now yaar..La won't do such thing
Well, she has to exit for the story to move. But its going to be interesting to see how they avoid getting engaged as its supposed to be at the same time as Payash.
I think the reason CVs have done this is so that Shyam doesn't get any hints about Khushi-Arnav. As long as he is "with" LA, Shyam will not be suspicious. That will be his eventual downfall. I don't know why Khushi keeps her broken engagement as secret other than the fact that it will create misunderstanding with Arnav. Then later he will come to know that she broke off the same day as she knew about Shyam and then we will see a guilty Arnav. That's my take.
La's character always had shades of gray. She will turn negative in this show and that will be another jolt for Khushi coz the person who she thinks is her friend will not be her friend anymore. Why didnt La question Arnav on why he named Khushi instead of her? I feel La knows deep down that Arnav loves Khushi. There will be a twist in this triangle and La will turn negative.