Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

i now wish sumitra starts running again😆 that will be more interesting than all this mess😆😆

honestly does it matter if shivani gets impressed by anandi or not , faaltu ke tracks hain and too much of coincidences coming here
once again bv gets boring , they need to get gauri back in the haveli to spice it up😆
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Phooli's  plan to take back her kid almost worked but her inlaws caught up soon,beat her mercilessly,foiled her escape .. she should have just locked these horrible people😡 inside the house before escaping...
Good thing phooli landed right in front of a very helpful shivani..
Wonder if she will see that portrait or turn away 🤔...either way she seems quite  impressed with anandi's determination to fight for phooli..
A look of admiration from gauri's mentor towards anandi in the precap..😉oh,how gauri would hate that...😆
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update Khushi..i missed this episode..

but what the hell..they beat phooli so much???...😲 ..poor girl...😭
its so sad yaar..but thank God that Shivani came at right time..

but i loved the precap..i hope shivani will help anandi in this fight!..i hope phooli will get her child back soon..its so inhumane..dat bharat, his mother and his wife along with phooli's dad should rot in jail forever!!!...😡
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

For some reason I am thinking Shivani will leave without knowing abotu Anandi's reality and will take phooli with her and then there will be gauri and phooli confrontation and then she will realize who Anandi was?????

I do not want that. I want Shivani to know about Anandi rightly through seeing her and that photograph and getting closer to that family.

She will also know that how supportive Anandi's inlaws are!

Hey Suchi my thinking always reflects in your posts😊. I also thought that Shivani will praise Anandi in front of Gauri without knowing that the person Gauri insecure is Anandi. Phir Gauri 😲 rest u all know😆
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏Thanks for the update Khusi👍🏼What a traumatic period for Phooli...Thank God she is safe with Anandi in the haveli...far away from the monsters
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again a comparison ,shivani wil share a greator bond with anandi than gauri,i dont think so ,becoz geting impressed by one person n geting ur life saved frm one is different feeling.so i dnt think it s goin to affect shivani gauri bond.the best thing is she isnt watching either of them with baised POV unlike gauri' s mom,singh parivar,jaitser people or kunda tai.Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago