Humsafar: Here's what the noise is about

Posted: 12 years ago
people are judging it rven without watching:0
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
I honestly think the main highlight of this show is Fawad Khan. Fawad Khan's turning to be the best thing that ever happened to Pakistan television, ðŸ˜† What can you say though, the guy's awesome. 

Guysss!
support Humsafar here:

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/9343/humsafar-heres-what-the-noise-is-about/
🤬 Those bashers and Haters ðŸ¤¬
To be honest, the drama's story is predictable...I don't know why some people are getting offended. This drama is more famous for other things than the entire plot itself. If anyone disagrees they're in mere denial, I'd say. ðŸ˜†

- Fawad Khan (a huge biggie for this drama..Fawad's been a fav of everyone since Dastaan to be exact)
- OST of the drama
- a young, fresh cast 
- Mahira & Fawad's chemistry
- HumTV drama (usually its always a HumTV drama that attracts viewers)
- good direction, editing etc

...all of the things above are what making this drama attract viewers...the story isn't something extraordinary really.  
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
story its not everything.its all about the way you present it.HS was a famous novel coz of the way farhat wrote it.she converted a simple story into a beautiful Novel.and now sarmad did a fab job by presenting it in a best way .And if All things are going in great way like chemistry of leads ,direction,Ost and etc than what else you need?
Everything is so perfect about HS and thats y people are loving it. Its leading in Trp charts.My family Friends classmates everyone is talking about it.And i seriously dunno if those Haters are not liking it thn wth they are wasting their time by posting their longg Comments on HS related articles.
Mahira is also an Important Part of this Serial ! i don't agree with giving away all the credit to Fawad!
Personally i started watching this Serial Because of Mahira and then afterwards i turned out into a Fawad Khan's Fan too!!! 😳
You know when I tell my friends the story of this show they say " Yeah so what's new and what's the hype about ?" then I tell them to atleast watch one episode and tell me if u like this show or not. When they watch it the next day, they come running to me telling that they were hooked to the show after watching it's one episode only 😆.
The reason to tell you all of this is that it's not the story but the direction, the cast, the acting and lastly the chemistry b/w Fawad-Mahira. No one has seen such intense chemistry b/w any pair till yet and I am proud that I am a Paki Drama lover and because of me people get hooked to this show or any other which I recommend. I know this show isn't much better than those indian shows but our industry is progressing and the proof is that this show is seen by international viewers too
^ I disagree...Fawad and Sanam had more chemistry in Dastaan in my opinion.  Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago