Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have watched KMH ending..but i ddnt cry..and yaah from last half an hour i am trying ki i stop crying but damn these tears,..
i seriously wanna hug someone and cry..zor zor se..
The only qs thts gnawing on me..How will i survive...i didnt have that when KMH ended..but here i dont know..
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Please dont kill me ...

But Even i had refrained myself from see the epis this week...i simply cannot bear this...

Yes i do have a hope that we will get our GurTi back...but may or may not be as Maaneet...

The day i get to know GurTi are coming back again...I WILL BE THE FIST TO LOG IN TO STAR PLAYER AND LOOK AT ALL THE EPIS FROM START TO END...but as of now i have to control myself..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw SBS today and please dont mind guys...but i have a BIG COMPLAIN from SBS...
it may have been for Fun...but when Vivian and DD read that message **GOOD THAT GEET ENDED** Vivan laughed making a joke of GC's wife and GC too smiled..but DD may have not liked it...she did not smile at all...

and my question is WHY THE HELL SHOW GC DD THAT MESSAGE😳...i can see people fighting in FB to get back our show...CANT THEY SHOW GC DD THAT MESSAGE🤬...where all are requesting the channel and PH to retain back GurTi and Geet with season 2...

Now ...this is what made me MAD😭...They first show a message where a lame person is thanking for ending the show...

But i Loved Vivan's and Vibz's ka reaction after reading the name GURTI🤣...DD was quick to change the topic haan🤣..
Than that mike scene was cute😊...

Ok...

saying all this ..all i can say is just like jyoti told yesterday...I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY FIGHT AT ANY COST TILL I SEE EVEN 0.1% CHANCE OF GETING GURTI BACK ON MY SCREEN AS A COUPLE...

Saying so I hope i get to see all my beautiful missed epis of this week soon😭.and that will happen once i get back my GurTi on screen together 😳

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya, maar khayegi. You are going to continue to do everything like you used to when it comes to stalking the den, reading FF's writing your poems and stories. Koi aur nahi toh mein pakka padungi. Don't stop any of it.

Haan, in one aspect I am with you. Even I cannot imagine getting through 24 hours without these 2. How the hell will I get thought life till these 2 start showing up again? ðŸ˜­
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesum topic jyothi.u remembered all the golden days.becoz of geet i joined IF.but am nt gng leave our forum.gf is like family to me.each n every person in gf r my family members.i will stay here n fight sincerely  for geet 2.even am requesting others not to leave gf.plz guys we need group up n fight for our maaneet.
"himmat matt haro".
halla bol

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mchopra

I have watched KMH ending..but i ddnt cry..and yaah from last half an hour i am trying ki i stop crying but damn these tears,..

i seriously wanna hug someone and cry..zor zor se..
The only qs thts gnawing on me..How will i survive...i didnt have that when KMH ended..but here i dont know..

haan re shreya huggsss🤗
KMH ending pe bura jarur laga lekin aisa nahi.
I am not able to do any work today just sitlling all lost. dimaak block ho gaya hai kaam hi nahi kar raha
KMH end hua tab I moved to LNMDJ and ajnabi
lekin geet dekhne ke baad ab koi aur show achha hi nahi lagta i can not watch any even for 2 mnts
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Mera exam chal raha hai aur operation bhi, dono cancelled hogaye for another date, kyounke ek to operation aur ek bukhaar hogaya, aur yeh to thab se hogaya jab se main bohot pareshaan thi Geet ko lekaar, I am not forgiving the idiot Star One...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Zee I know ..but in the hospital scene both Gurti knew that its the last in the episode which will b aired and so the emotions looked very real there 😭😭😭

Haan, mera haalat to pochcho mat, hum sab ke haalat ek jaise hai yaar ðŸ˜­
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for sounding lame but what is KMH?
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've updated my take on the good,bad & ugly we've experienced so far-but whatever we've had -its too precious to stay apart from😭

I wish clock didn't toll so fast--that we never reached 10:00-I don't know what I'm gonna do about salvaging this heartache that comes with loss

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Sorry for sounding lame but what is KMH?

Kitani Mohabbat Hai