Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends (Page 47)

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I was quit late all my friends already met that guy and he said bangalore branch office is just marketing section they dont have many information about channel or new project in that,but he said he will send all feedback to mumbai , mumbai's office will decided about channel so fans form mumbai should go again and again their

Edited by bru22 - 15 December 2011 at 3:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLily201-richierich-SamanalyseMeetu_Anu

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bru22

I was quit late all my friends already met that guy and he said bangalore branch office is just marketing section they dont have many information about channel ,but he said he will send all feedback to mumbai , mumbai's office will decided about channel so fans form mumbai should go again and again their

Oh cool ...thanks for the efforts Bru Hug

TRULYOURSLily201geetfangeetSamanalysejyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@ Sam y'day we were talking about maan's memory back and times when we expected some flashes. Actually I didn't like The ML track bcz It was already shown in so many shows and movies .OK when they went to that track every body wanted it to come back in a stereotype way like in most KEKTA shows but I wanted his memory backbut in unique GHSP style . Y'day while giving my points I also refered to uniqueness and Y'day after watching the episode I really felt satisfied, How they justified in a unique style MLis not all a question maan can feel those moments how sweet they were while geet remembering her journey starting withhow she hated to see that man,how she could never stand a man became his life,how situations brought them together time and again even when they fall apart thinking they will never meet.How they realised they cannot live without each other. The whole episode was so  well executed. WOW.
  Actually I was feeling bad that they didn't mention the taveez any where and I desperately wanted them  to mention once and they did it. Bow to berry for wonderful dialogue saying
'GEET AUR MAAN EK HI TAVEEZ KE DO CHERE HAIN AND GEET SAYSAUR USS TAVEEZ KI GAANTH BABAJI NE BANDHI HAI."

Edited by richa23 - 15 December 2011 at 3:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlamsLily201geetfangeetSamanalysejyoti06shali

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Guys who all r form mumbai pls make a vist to mumbai staroffice because they r one who decides everything

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSArmu4evaLily201-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06Meetu_Anushali

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
 Heya bru Kudoos dearThumbs Up Keep the pressure on them intact. Let us fight till they do some justice wid our show.Gr8 efforts. Big hug dearHug

TRULYOURSLily201geetfangeetSamanalyseMeetu_Anu

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@richa hi hope u r fine :-) and thanks k have to keep pressure on them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201-richierich-Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@Tanu: It looks like they are playing movies all day Friday. SO's website is useless but I just found this link which seems to have the correct info:

tv.burrp.com/channel/star-one/28/1323973800000

It says today's schedule is Geet at 8, which I will watch again, of course and the Akhri Salaam at both 8:30 and 10:30. So clearly I am going to be sitting and watching SO for 4.5 hours today. LOL

@Richa: I know, even I was quite happy with the way they closed the ML track. Like Sanjana said a few pages back, it is proof enough of their everlasting love that they are even standing together, talking about having a baby when Maan forgot their whole love story. Even if his mind doesn't, his soul remembers Geet because she is its mate. Also, it's nice to imagine he gets it back one day. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201geetfangeet-richierich-maan-ki-sanjanajyoti06shaliroseinbloom

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
 DREAMS DO COME TRUE " SAPNE BHI SACH HOTE HAIN"  this is what geet wanted everyone to believe . this is the message that was shown while maaneet got married and it stood true to its words. now we fans dream of maaneet coming together either in season two or as a new show lead . now its upto star channel and the ph to make it our dream come true since thats what exactly they told us and we believed them. will they follow what they preach is yet to be seen...

@ all: hi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evageetfangeet-richierich-maan-ki-sanjanaSamanalysejyoti06shali

Go to top