Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet :A Journey that never ends (Page 37)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
after d last add wen mahi mahiCry came i was like this is d last mahi...

wen i saw d circus yday i didnt hate them cos i realised my love for gurti is more than my hatred for them so i ignored the,m...Broken Heart

nd something really beautiful was maaneet baby i love u baby...wish they had named d baby :)Broken Heart

something tat was truely amazing was not gettin maans memory back i think it s d way in real life...ppl loose memory it doesnt come back wen we want it to come back..i know a distant relative whose memory came back after 12 may be i thought in one way not showin maan memory back meaning tat they didnt  always want to follow d rule of tellyworld...they did indeed do nd did real lifey things...Hug

but maaneet baby scene...i have never crired like tat in my lifetime til now... Cry nd yday every BG broke my heart into 100 pieces... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201 Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Thankyou so much Lily and Anu Hug I needed that ..
what did it for me was the last scene ... BUT .. I started bawling when Maan started talking and the most gut-wrenching BG tune started playing .. the "ahhh" if you know what I'm talkin about ... that did me in ..
That "ahhh" tune that played for 1st time the sec Maan brought Geet in his arms from drowning to that river till the time he brought her to the shore had a b-i-g impact at me falling for Maaneet.
Whenever that plays effect of scene double-triples,I get goosebumps-its tune personified for MG's love
Ok I can go on & on...
Damn .. my breathing is shaky right now ..
Anu yes dear we will all fight fight fight for their return <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Malli Jaanu, Z dear, Smmy Dear, Lily Dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@Z: C'MERE Hug

We are all in this together and we will get through it!

All of us are feeling the same way right now and that in its own way is a minuscule comfort.

I started crying when she started narrating their story and they showed flashbacks. It didn't help that it was the first time I was seeing many of these scenes on my TV screen.

And then when Maan said that dialogue, "Mohabbat ho to sirf Maan aur Geet jaise", I started crying afresh for the precap itself because that dialogue just hit home for what this show is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201 Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@Mali- If its any consolation atleast we can still share each other's grief and work together for a new beginning,a fresh start Embarrassed
Man,but it still breaks my heart to see moi GHSP going away and like you said for the first time I didn't even cringe from A'sar Circus- that shows our love for Maaneet can & has surpassed all barriers.
Despite knowing each min was bringing us closer towards the end,I couldn't help rejoicing with Maaneet in their retrospecting their beautiful past -though Maan could feel its importance even though couldn't recollect the journey in its entirety & then... the baby -ohhho - I couldn't help feeling  happy for the cute lil angel though even while welcoming it -it had to go immediatelyCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201 Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@Samana- In that epi,it felt each dialogue -each scene-all those Maaneet moments -rung a big sound bell in our mind as if it told what we instinctively felt in words especially in the context with which Maaneet were leaving us with

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajalshah Newbie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

this is my first post in den ...

and its also on the last day of the show...

i m silent reader of this post from last one year...and of the eagle eye on fb from almost 15 months...

and finally after the last episode i have courage to say is it the end or...

god knows...but my journey with GHSP start at the episode when maan was searching somebody in the temple...on the day of geet's mrg...
and after then it never that time i was not knowing what is india forums...

gradually i start reading posts on fb...and then it was an excitement to read what people have felt about the episode...did they feel the same as me...????????

and thanks to jyoti06...i ve learnt many things  that i was never able to see before...everytime after the episode i was like...i want top read ur post...ur opinion about the episode...i will open the den...see ur post and then i will feel yes my one task for the day is over...and if ur post is delayed i feel something is not complete...

what are the things which made me fall for this show:

THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA ------- i cant explain in about the characters as u people can do ...but i fall in love with him ...

THE GEET  ------- bubbly, fun loving, simple, gorgeous, elegant, ambitious, bold ... i feel short of words to describe her charactrer...

Tai-chi sessions of maan...  work out was not shown with such inetnsity either in the bollywood or television...and we all love that...everytime self realization of maan made us feel...oh my gosh...

song sequences of the shows...

either is KURBAAN HUA...or BEHNE DE...or last TUM SAATH HO...

every song sequences was unique in their own way...thanks to our gr8 leads...thanks to their amazing chemistry...many shows are showing song sequences but we never felt so much connected...and in my case i enjoyed manneet song more that the real song be  kurbaan hua, pee loon, mahi, tumse he,  or tere mast mast do nain...even the original cast can not depict the emotions as wonderful as our manneet/gurti does...

the confession of love.....

whether it is a tent date...or a brilliant office meeting confession by geet in her elegant white looks...can we forget it ...never...

the letter by maan in amritasr...can we forget that uniqoe dove on maan's shoulder...the direction...the execution of that seen was amazing...i still feet goosebumps remembering that scene...

passion of maaneet...

starting from kurbaan hua to behne de to their first SR...kurta scene in Amritsar...the ludo can we forget jhumka scene in kahena hi kya...i ve never seen such amazing chemistry on television   and i m sure i will never see    for tht we need gurti again back with bang...

manneet understanding...

be it maan's acceptance of geet's first baby...or geet's understanding him in the BR tract...

symbolism of the show...

before reading posts here i was not aware that such things can be there in daily soap...
the water, dupatta, mirror all these are symbols of our maaneet and their love...

and last but not the least...that one drop of  tear in maan's eye while seeing the sonography of their baby... and the instant reaction of geet in form of i love u...have we vere seen the confession with so respect...

the list is endless...

but i feel this is not the end...manneet will be there in our hearts forever...

and i want to say sorry to all u people for being silent reader...

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I forgot to mention this yesterday but I loved when Geet said the baby would keep their love story alive and just then the baby spoke up!

I wonder if that was Sundeep's direction or the baby was just improvising...ConfusedLOL

Whatever it was, I found it so touching that the baby decided to make noise just at that moment as though already practicing to keep Maaneet's love story alive.

@Lily: I know! Everything felt doubly significant and poignant. And even though Maan never regained his memory, he could feel the essence of those moments through his rediscovered love for Geet. Maan and Geet's was an unlikely love story and, short of them dying, the worst thing that could happen was one of them forgetting their story entirely. That happened and their love and their soul-connection still triumphed and rose above, without Maan ever having to remember.

I will always imagine he remembers one day though. Because we all know the memories are there in his subconscious mind. One day he will rediscover them and they will mean more than ever.

Go to top