Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Apri - Ab se har raat mein sooungi kaise? How the hell will i sleep? This moment will play in my nightmares for a really long time. 😭
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@Apri - Ab se har raat mein sooungi kaise? How the hell will i sleep? This moment will play in my nightmares for a really long time. 😭

that is why i did not watch
i knew it will haunt me like anything
d*** meri haalat toh yeh hai ki I do not even have guts to watch maneet old scene
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

After watching the episode I m feeling numb right now ...Feeling as if someone is separating my heart from my body ...Everytime I watch a romantc episode ,I go in swarglok , today also I feel like going in swarglok and staying there forever with my Maaaneet 😭😭😭...

Right from the starting scene today ,they made us all emotional when Maaneet hugged each other and started reliving those golden moments in their life and those flashes shown to us made me cry in frustation just asking one question to star one and 4Lions "WHY WHY WHY" 😭😭😭😭 ;I could see GC-DD actually feeling nostalgic in this scene while remembering those golden days of their journey 😭😭

Once again Barry stood out with his dialogues today as he dint use the cliched dialogue of "Mein maa banne wali hoon" for Geet but used a more classy way of making Geet say that a new happiness is coming in their life and his dreams r finally coming true with him becoming a papa and she becoming a mommy 👏👏👏😳😳...Loved the way Geet gave this good news to MSK and loved the way MSK lovingly holds his cheeks and tries to sink in the happiness he got ...Very natural realistic reaction shown here and not the typical filmy ones 👏👏👏

Maaneet giving the good news to family and then Preeto demanding gifts from MSK was also a good scene 😳..

The hospital scene made me cry my heart out as I feel someone is just snatching away my baby forever 😭😭😭;I could see DD had a lump in her throat while crying and even GC was trying hard to control his emotions and act but well their tears ,their emotions looked all very real 😭😭😭 ;They both were celebrating the new life which they were holding in their hands but in reality both their hearts were crying loud from inside with the pain of its ending 😭😭 ;When MSK takes the baby in his hand and Geet in his arms,it looked as if Maaneet's relationship and journey has just begun 😭😭 ;

Even Maaneet in each other's arms confesses that this is a new start to their relationship and they will always keep this love alive forever ...its like almost hinting the viewers that we will come back soon if u keep our love alive 😭😭😭 ;Dialogues by Barry clearly indicates that Maaneet r not yet ready to finish their journey but they want to make a new start from here on 😭😭...They want to keep the journey going ...but well something r not in their hands as well 😭😭...

Hats off to GC and DD for making the hospital scene look so real ...one can clearly say that its not acting but the real emotions both r going through since they knows its the last shot 😭😭😭...

I hv nothing more to say and I will keep fighting for Maaneet and Gurti who themselves dont want their journey to end so soon 😭

Episode Rating:10/10..Flawless touching Episode ...GC-DD ,Barry-Sundeep ...Take a Bow ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
mchopra thumbnail
Bolo na yeh jhoot hai..bolo na...
abhi kal he toh we were fighting...aaaj sab khatam thodi ho sakta hai..
Kaho na...

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Jyoti.. u said no crying... but its just not possible...
I m feeling so empty inside today...

I did not want to feel sad today.. I was keeping myself together.. but the last part just did it... 
God.. that was so.. so bad...😭😭😭

STUPID... MORONS...PH...or whoever is responsible for this... do u even know what u ppl hav done?????😡😡😡
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 I have NEVER watched a show until the last episode. I repeat NEVER. This was the first show to get me hooked on till the end and still craving for more. So hats off to GHSP.👏

I think the tears have started from my end. I am not usually the person who cries after the show ends. However, this show has been really close to my heart. Let me calm myself down and get back to you guys. 😭

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i keep telling myself not to cry that im at uni!! DON'T CRY!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Dimple> Thanks dear, I am using one of them now 😭 Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
I just can't believe it, just feels like a really bad nightmare.

Brilliant write-ups, Jyo and Samana gave me a chance to relive all the great moments. Jhan and Priti, both of your posts have really lifted my spirits, we'll continue to fight, and we won't let the essence of GHSP ever go.