Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey devils how are you all doing today??? 

It has been many days since I came to den .Hope every one is doing better than yesterday but we shall keep our spirits high and take the necessary steps to have them back again on screen .

I could not stop the tears that have started forming when Maan and Geet were having their flash backs... felt bad when Maan did not get back the beautiful memories of his past but their relation is beyond any such minute things and Maan' dialogue to form new memories from now on is an absolute justice to their relationship. I could not stop my self from crying out loud when the last scene's background music has started .. this one piece of music tugs at all the strings of my heart and I felt as if apart of my heart is going away when Geet was approaching its end.I could not sleep the entire night and restless even today for a whole day.I

What a  wonderful place this den  is .. this is one among the prominent thoughts apart from the beautiful Maaneet going away that flashed through my mind's eye immediately after seeing curtains falling down for GHSP ..I am being so emotional now .. I dont want to lose the emotional bonding that we all have developed towards the show and towards each other ,I'd definitely want you people to keep talking and keeping in touch with me and  want to discuss the show forever with you people and hoping to see the season 2 of Maaneet together on screen .. Inshallah!!

Jyo  .. you have been an awesomest  mod ever with so much patience and bringing back positivity in the Den when GHSP was going downhill . You have helped me get acquainted with Den the very first time . Saj, Faria , Bru, Swan20, Lily every other person in the den who I came to discuss the show with had definitely made a place in my heart along with Maaneet...

Let's all get together to bring them and please you guys have to help me out coz I stay in hyderabad and I want to do all it takes to bring back Gurti..and Maaneet  together  let me know if you guys come up  with any furteher ideas that we're going to implement .
Love youall and Keep in touch and lemme know your face book accounts so that I could add you guys .

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As true it is.. that this story is unique..n nothing less than an epic...
So was Geet's pregnancy... 
Come to think of it... Geet had both d longest n d shortest duration of pregnancy in entire Tv world...one which went on for 1 yr.. n other which got completed in 1 epi...
Truly... epic n unique in itself...😆😆 

@ Bru:
Thanks to u n ur army for ur efforts...😊

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Hey sia so true. DD describing  1st pregnency elephant pregnency which was about 14 months thr second one don't know what only one day,one episode.😆
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hollas  sneha🤗 I also stay in Hyd . Jyo said to google and find out if any star india office in Hyderabad or secunderabad But nope I didn't find any. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vivacious_gurl

Jyo            please reply na...

Gouri so good to see u here 🤗,...And loved your 15 points as well ..especially the ones from 9 to 15 😉😆😳

Well forum will b moved in archieves but it will b kept open and members can continue with discussions as usual just how DMG and MJHT forums r still functioning ...forum will not b locked 😳

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As everyone has given their top 10 most fav Maaneet moments why not mila!! So here I am with my list if u think I've copied from Jyo I cant help it. All wise women think alike🤣.

1) The hot rescue out of waters. MSK surfaces lifting Geet out of water hitting his head backwards causing his hairs to jump splashing water all around n his Chup bilkul chup dialogue☺️! What a ma(a)n☺️! Then his long walk towards the shore so strong☺️!

2) Kurban Hua. I haven't seen something so sensuous n passionate in my life not even in movies. DD-GC looked so hot n beautiful in it still gives me goose bumps☺️!!

3)Behne De song when the first passionate hug happened. Geet instinctively seek refuge in his arms n he couldn't fight his feelings for her😍.

4) Becoming fake fianc. Mishti was looking breath taking in the red sari n Duahtu was trying his best to make her confess. He was so seductive n aggressive in his approach☺️. I still remember him saying "why did u say no? Do u think a prince will come for u on a white horse? U want to live in his dreams? U r in love with me that's why u r afraid if u stay close to me u wont be able to control ur emotions for me…" GC's voice modulation was great. Then he lifted her n was carrying her without breaking eye contact☺️!!

5) Kehna hey kya. Geet hid behind the curtains n saw MSK doing hoo-haa. She was hyperventilating at the sight of mundas hot body☺️. Not only Geet we all were hyperventilating😉☺️.

6) Tent date confession. When she puts that tabeez around his neck n says "Aaj se her subha aapse shuru aur her raat aap par khatam."😍 & Teri Dewani when Geet realized she loves him n he saw feelings for him in her eyes😍.

7) In archive room when Geet fainted MSK was desperately trying to wake her up n when she regained consciousness he almost broke down😳!

8)OUTHOUSE Madness. Entire chain of events is beautiful but my most fav is when she was hysterical n hitting him like crazy he pinned her on bed lit the lamp pressing her mouth with his hand then a long eye lock n Maaahhhiii in background😍!!

8)Stomach flips, eheem eheems etc. Geet's solo dance after marriage when MSK jumps out of bed n grabs her😈. ludo game when she wont give him the dice n he was trying to get it n suddenly both were turned on☺️. The expressions on GC's face made my stomach flip☺️. RTM my ears were burning after watching it☺️.After marriage when Geet pulled him inside the bathroom n pinned him against the wall to loot his Izzaat🤣. She seductively rubbed his delicious lips😈 he was so turned on n almost lost control🤣. The hot aggressive lift before RTM. Their partial SR, Apple biting game. The Amtitsar promo where a shirtless MSK/GC showed his back dimples☺️. The tie binding scene, soup CON.

9) The greenroom confrontation where MSK almost tells her that he was falling for her, the jewelry taking off scene at KM, Pee loon when he thought she'd say I love u but she said I'm pregnant😭! When Geet faints in the rain he carries her to his bedroom, changes her clothes n holds her all night😍. In IP track she was changing clothes he stormed in then he helped her tie the straps of the worker dress😳. Before Kurban Hua when she fell form the ladder while decorating the hall he caught her  in the air n held her close to his heart as if something happened to her he wouldn't be able to live😳. After Kurban hua when her sari was torn he covered her with his jacket n when they were walking along the corridor she held his elbow almost hiding face on his her shoulder😳.

10) The shadow CON it was so beautiful n passionate😍.

Well the list of Maaneet moments r endless these r only a few

jyoti06 thumbnail
Waise all its not over yet ..tonight also we r hving separate den to discuss the performances of GC and DD in Abhiya marriage ..so all be there haan ...lots of dissection needs to b done 😎😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mila:Yup all wise woman hv similar desires and fantasy afterall 😈😛😆

@Gouri:Hv repd u in previous pg 😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Aww sweet saperate Den today dicussing & disecting Maaneet perfomence. Waise Abhaya so sweet on that Fb comment 😆

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Devils. How's everyone feeling today...😊