Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Pramila...
 you waited the whole GHSP to finish to join the Den...πŸ˜†
And i liked noo love dthe points you mentioned in your post...πŸ˜ƒ
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Pramila- Girl, why'd you come on the last day? We don't bite πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I was there since 1.5 yr.  I am not good at writing.  Once in a while i used give my comments.  But i was enjoying reading u all πŸ˜Š.  Till now I think I posted almost 170+ comments.  When I look at this number I think oh my god I hv done so many posts, lol...πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

d last part baby scene was so beautiful!

d way maan takes d baby was so similar to the scene with d doll in that song 'raj dulara' - uncanny!

DD n GC were wonderful! dat expression of DD when she saw baby tiny feet n dat comment abt it, maan's kiss on forehead n his expression - it was so touching!!! i had a lump in my throat.

d tears n emotions lookes so real!!!

Same here rey..😭
 that was the best scene from today's epi...⭐️
and that Kiss he gave on her forehead was sooo real... 😳
i mean his lips even moved apart when he kissed her... πŸ˜‰
i think its happening for the first time... such clear kiss...
otherwise most of the time it was touch of lips rather than kiss...
My lappy just crashed :( meet u on fb.

Read the TT article!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pramila...We've interacted before, right?? Thanks for sharing your experience...😊

@All...This show has brought people from different parts of the world, people from different walks of life together. It will always hold a special place in our hearts...😳 The den is like second home to me. Although the show ends i hope we keep meeting each other here and don't lose touch. All of you please take some time off your busy lives and come to the den. We will keep the den active as long as the forum is open...πŸ˜ƒ
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=swan20]@Pramila...We've interacted before, right?? Thanks for sharing your experience...😊

ya, only some time

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

When they did not have the support of the world, they had each other. When they did not have their own families, they had each other.  When they did not have true friends, they had each other. Maneet are true soulmates. 😍

Maan is the lock that fit Geet's keys, and Geet is the key that fit into the lock of Maan perfectly. They opened up their locks and used their keys to reveal their true selves and brought out the best in one another.  They complete each other into the perfect mould of true love. 😳

Their's was the most real love story that I have ever come across. Real love stories never have endings. We want to see Maneet grow old together. Continue GHSP as Season 2 please πŸ˜Š

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@All:Its wonderful to see everyone listing out thier 10 awesome reasons why they love Maaneet/Gurti and this show so much and r mad about it ...awesome job all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...also loved all your takes ..was going through it all..

But just not in a position to write anything ...as I m still numb in my mind and just cannot believe that from next week there will b no mahii ,,,no Maaneet ..no Gurti ...😭😭😭😭😭
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys watch this segment If u have not seen it, from last day shoot, even Abhishek Sharma is here with them, it is so cute interview... Maan Singh is shown too...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maneet are leading on pinkvilla...one of the most popular websites on the internet😳

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/discussion/your-favourite-onscreen-couple-small-screen?ts=frontpageitem