Diya Aur Baati Hum

SurYa Scenes Are So Touching And Beautiful

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
you know guys...we have seen alot of couples...from all shows...and we all love them...but in all that shows...they have love shown in a physical way...๐Ÿ˜‰...but then have we ever seen a love story that starts with immense understanding...have we seen a love story that starts with no touching...well i am proud that it started with our SurYa...i know sooraj is in love with sandhya...but then sandhya is still understanding him...but then in that understanding it shows that she is falling for him...the way they understand each other...help each other...encouraging each other...working each other...thats what i call love...love doesn't mean only physical...but more than that...and SurYa have shown and portray that beautifully...

and also they are fulfilling each other marriage saat pheres vows...that they understand each other first...then be friends...than fall in love...and now thats what i call love

the simplicity of SurYa...and realistic aspect in their characters thats what make the show a great success...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb post dear...๐Ÿ˜›
Totally agreee wid you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SurYa rockzzz...๐Ÿ˜
hariniatp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post yaar,really agree with u.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma125

superb post dear...๐Ÿ˜›

Totally agreee wid you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SurYa rockzzz...๐Ÿ˜

thanx yaar...SurYa love story is so beautiful and touching...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
their love story is so realistic...thats what happens in arrange marriages in real life...wonderful told...i think the producer or the director might have gone through a arrange marriage in their real lives...thats why they could portray so beautifully on-screen...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: hariniatp

Nice post yaar,really agree with u.

thanx yaar...SurYa rocks...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ruby13 thumbnail
Totally agree with u..Their love is nascent but very pure. Today when Sandhya praised Suraj in front of her friend, I felt so proud of her๐Ÿ‘ 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree wid you mages
Suraj-Sandhya pair is the best pair for me for now on televisionโค๏ธ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mages, good to see u in this forum 

Well, for me they are spl very spl , since their relation is not born out of HATRED for each other , though Sandhya disliked him she never HATED him , she had always had a soft corner for their relation and for him ... 

Fed up of seeing , Romance btw compromised couples which PROVOKE them to love each other ๐Ÿ˜†... fed up of Love -Hate relation which turns into Passionate with no hints of Understanding , Trust in it ... 

This couple is exactly as i wanted to see a couple on TV< though a forced marriage , a relation , purely based on Love, Concern,, Care,  Trust , Understand, Respect , Romance , 
Ruby13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey Mages, good to see u in this forum 

Well, for me they are spl very spl , since their relation is not born out of HATRED for each other , though Sandhya disliked him she never HATED him , she had always had a soft corner for their relation and for him ... 

Fed up of seeing , Romance btw compromised couples which PROVOKE them to love each other ๐Ÿ˜†... fed up of Love -Hate relation which turns into Passionate with no hints of Understanding , Trust in it ... 

This couple is exactly as i wanted to see a couple on TV< though a forced marriage , a relation , purely based on Love, Concern,, Care,  Trust , Understand, Respect , Romance , 

Wow JustJ, u gave the exact definition of their relationship๐Ÿ˜Š
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks yaar, its not hard to understand their relation , its like a open book , all one need to do is see them as a normal couple ///////////////////////