Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated (Page 68)

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

reserved

Edit!!!

Clap Hey another fabulous update and my favorite till date s he confesses...not a slow methodical or well planned proposal on a date...but a spontaneous over flow of emotions which just tumbles our of his mouth!!!!

And what he did for Maanvi with the renovated room thing ws another beautiful touch...i literallay had tears in my eyes when i read that part...

You really capture emotions very well dear!!!

Kudos to you...do write more and eager for update

Finally reading your comments...Smile Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I decided to give them unconventional confession for VirMan, after all they are pretty unique. I didn't know whether the room scene will be appreciated as I didn't know to how describe the interior of the room well but really glad that most of you liked that and sorry for making you tearyEmbarrassed

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

omggg revaaa awesomest update..n gosh u ended on such a high point..jst lik typical hindi serial cvs..haha.. i jst din xpectd u wud end at d moment virat confessd his love to her.. dying to d read next part.. reva u donno hw much u hv TREMENDOUSLY IMPROVED as a writer thru out this ff.. truly xcellent.. plz upd8 soon..

Aww thanks Nikki. It was not my intention to end at such a high point but I realised I have wrote to almost 5 pages in Word. If I continued, then it would have ended up in 7 to 10 pages as I tend to be long winded. So decided to stop at the confession...Wink  Every time I read the comments here, the expectation rises, I'm still trying to keep up to it. Thanks for the encouragement dearieSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niha12345

it is the best update..
loved it a lot..
and thanks for the pm..
please cont. soon.
waiting eagerly dear

Thanks Niha, really happy that you liked it... Will try to update the next part soonSmile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur247

Totally amazing! I absolutely loved it! Big smile Continue very very soon! Big smile

Thanks Mayur...Really glad that you liked it, will try to update soonSmile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karrena

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love the confession scene, it's so emotive and strong. Just L-O-V-E it!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best Virman ff I've read so far...Clap thnx for the PM...love ur writing

Thank you so much dearie... I m so happy that you liked the confession scene.Smile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

read all the parts today only..
this is amazing and if u believe me,then honestly speaking,best fan fic i ve read till date,on IF in my pov.
u rock gal..AWESOME..
hats off !!!!
Best thing is that it moves at perfect pace,no hurried ILUs/kisses,nice grip and i can relate to it so well..
ACTUALLY MINDBLOWING.. *claps*
update soon.. :))

Thanks yaar, it was so sweet of you...I wanted them to bond and realize their love slowly and so happy that you like the pace it was flowing and could relate to the emotions that I'm trying to convey. Thank you so much yaar... Big smile
Khushi15 Senior Member
Khushi15
Khushi15

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Super update..
Loved it...
Finally he confessed :D
Thanks for this PM and do pm me when u update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rev4eva

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

I don't even know what to say after such an amazing update. I actually don't know what to say. It was so wonderfully put together. I mean, you said at the start that you didn't know how to put it all together and didn't know if it made scenes or not. But take my word for it; this was such a necessary part for this SS. I mean this. Like all the care that Viraat had for her and then the garden walk. How he said to her that the bench was his favourite spot in the whole garden. that clearly does show the fact that when Jeevika was inside with her all day; he used to wait outside in the park until evening came. That was so cute. Then when they went inside and into her new room. The description made tears come into my eyes as well as in Maanvi's. How she thanked everyone but Viraat and gave everyone a job to do; it was as if she knew that Viraat wasn't going to be there. I don't know why but that's I made out of it. Then Viraat showing his care for her in front of Viren and telling him that he'll be there with her on the day of the biopsy. Near the end, where they held each other's hands tightly assuring each other that it'll be alright. Last but not least, the much awaited part for me was where they had one of their nokh-jokh type conversation and he finally confessed his love for her. It wasn't a nokh-jokh but they were having one of their moments. I can't explain what I'm thinking but I'm sure you know what I mean. 
Oh yeah; I nearly forgot the part where Viraat said; this bed is suitable for two people (or something like that)... Naughty Viraat; what mischief is cooking up in your brain? Lol. Whatever it is; needs to happen quick. I hope that Viraat doesn't go back home and instead, stays with her at night and maybe; just maybe they'll sleep on the same bed :O Imagine if they do. Oh gosh; the next update has to be a great one with all these ideas cooking up in my mind. I don't know what Viraat is thinking but this is what I'm thinking :P
I wanna know Maanvi's reaction to this as soon as! I mean this. I know that she loves him too! We all know this. But maybe because of what she is suffering from; she might say that she doesn't because of the fact that she thinks she might die (I don't want this to happen) She doesn't want Viraat to start loving her so much that when she's gone, he is heartbroken. I don't know.

Well this was my essay (comment) on this post. If 'Brklyn_gal' reads this part and sees this comment, she is just going to laugh because I always make my comments so so long. The writer is probably going to go to sleep while reading this. But yeah; BASICALLY, I LOVED THIS PART! IT WAS AN ESSENTIAL PART!

PS: Please keep writing and when you continue this amazing SS, please do PM me :)
Thanks and I hope I didn't make you fall asleep while reading this comment :P

Aww shehroon or how should I address you as dear, firstly thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome comments.. It is really so sweet of you and I'm so touched. Reading reviews like this is indeed great boost to me and I definitely love long commentsWink... Hw in the world can you think I will sleep off reading it. Somehow you manage to relate to the hidden and subtle flow of the story of how Virat spends his day in the park, giving the sisters the space and time their need. It is typical of Virat & Manvi to be like tom&jerry, with their nok-jok all the time when the rest are around but deep inside they could related to each other very well more. They don't words to understand each other. Manvi left out Virat from assigning task as she knew he will ensure everything is perfect for her without being told. Btw I don't have anything specific in mind yet for the bed but ul never know if something pops in between but will try to utilize the bed soon but nothing besharmi yet...EmbarrassedYou seem to have  read my mind and reveal what I have in-store for the for the future updateWink

I really enjoyed reading your comment  and appreciate you sharing your views on the scenes. Do continue writing and hope the next update will live up to the expectation that is already in your mind. Thank you once againHug

Go to top