Frequent Posters

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update waitin 4 d nxt part...
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh this is really superb... πŸ˜Š Virat finally confessed...
πŸ‘You are an excellent writer and now I am waiting eagerly for the next part...
Please PM me when u update next...
😊

afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god dear its purely awesome...u proved it once again that u r an amzing writter...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just not only luved it but adore it tooo man...
Angel4Love thumbnail
Awww...amazing,,Viraat confessed,,,u r awesome..thnks a lot 4 da Pm...😊..do continue soon...
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is really good i don't think anyone would want to throw sandals at you cuz its too amazing and please can you pm me when you update :D
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tina_1234

yeyey me first

amazin part..virat really loves her sooo much...room... walk...test.
m glad he confessed 
hate dadaji nd bua sooo much

Thanks for the lovely comment...I didn't mean to make you hate dadaji and buaji so much in the FF...😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Cudn't ask for a better update.. u rock!! thanx for da PM n update soon!! πŸ‘

Thank you so much dearie... Glad you liked it. 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Talli-

OMG.. Viraat Confessed.. I'm So Excited Right Now.. Can't Wait For The Next Update.. Continue Soon And Thank You For The PM..

Thanks Talli...😊 Will try to update soon and I'm dying to read FF update as well...
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

reserved

Edit!!!

πŸ‘ Hey another fabulous update and my favorite till date s he confesses...not a slow methodical or well planned proposal on a date...but a spontaneous over flow of emotions which just tumbles our of his mouth!!!!

And what he did for Maanvi with the renovated room thing ws another beautiful touch...i literallay had tears in my eyes when i read that part...

You really capture emotions very well dear!!!

Kudos to you...do write more and eager for update

Finally reading your comments...😊 Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I decided to give them unconventional confession for VirMan, after all they are pretty unique. I didn't know whether the room scene will be appreciated as I didn't know to how describe the interior of the room well but really glad that most of you liked that and sorry for making you teary😳
rev4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

omggg revaaa awesomest update..n gosh u ended on such a high point..jst lik typical hindi serial cvs..haha.. i jst din xpectd u wud end at d moment virat confessd his love to her.. dying to d read next part.. reva u donno hw much u hv TREMENDOUSLY IMPROVED as a writer thru out this ff.. truly xcellent.. plz upd8 soon..

Aww thanks Nikki. It was not my intention to end at such a high point but I realised I have wrote to almost 5 pages in Word. If I continued, then it would have ended up in 7 to 10 pages as I tend to be long winded. So decided to stop at the confession...πŸ˜‰  Every time I read the comments here, the expectation rises, I'm still trying to keep up to it. Thanks for the encouragement dearie😊