Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated (Page 138)

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethis

woww wowww revuuu awesome super duper update... loved it... now please update the next part soon... this was just awesome i loved dabbu and virat convo both are possessive about maanvi i loved it... chaudaries are really sweethearts... waiting for next part...

Thanks Preethi... Your comments are always as sweet as u are... Hug

Originally posted by abhilashaprem

oh my god. thank you so much for the update. I have been waiting for this from long time.thank you once again. you r a very good writer.

Thank you so much gal. Glad you liked itSmile

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyacrazy

Wowww!!! U surely gotta get the award for best writer!!! Seriously the wait is worthwile wen u give updates lyk this but this doesnt mean u take aages agen to update Wink well i luved the entire update but i especially luv the way u hve shown the bondings between all the characters lyk virika swamini-viren dabbu-viraat nd of course the one nd only virmaan..really lyked the cute banter between virat nd dabbu over maanvi nd i really want sumthing lyk that to happen in the future in the show...although i thought viraat was gonna start his singing career i luved the little twist with him deciding to sing wen maanvi cums back...
The realisation of jeevika was great nd sumthing lyk this is much needed in the actual show...nd despite the fact that im not a great big swamini bua fan lyked the little convo between viren nd her...he silver lining bit was very well written...
Nd the chaudhries luv is truly heart warming...they r the sweetest nd most caring family ever...luv them all...
Last but definitely not the least virmaans relationship is just perfect!!! Virats restleness without maanvi nd then him cuming to see her was so typical of his character nd their convo was just fabb!!!!
Sorry for going on nd on but u r simply an ausum writer nd i really hope u update the next part soon!!! Hope u managed to get to the end of my comment without getting too bored Smile

p.s my lyk buttons playing up but i think u know i LUVED ure update Hug

Firstly thank you so much for such a lovely update... I love long comments and reading them juz brought the smile on my face. It actually gives me more boost to write, despite the delay. Actually work and other stuff juz gives me limited time to update, coz I can't write unless I can imagine the scenes in my mind. So really hope you could pardon me for my delay but I do promise to update.

I could imagine Virat as lawyer more than a singer from the start but glad u liked the twist in itHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anyacrazy

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

Beautiful, really, I waited so long

for this and it was totally worth the wait.
Yaar how good are you? Really you are
super talented!
Hope you won't make me wait so long anymore...

Thanks Bruno... Looks like I actually made u wait even longer for the next update. Hope u like the next part as wellSmile

Originally posted by misaki

oh thnk u so much fr the much awaited update..been waitin frevr..
virat nd law...hmmm interestin...wud love 2 see hw it goes..again loved the update...ns thank u fr the long one...
ur really an amazin writer...
finally came 2 knw who rev4eva was...
thnk u fr the update..
nd pls update the next part soon...
will be waitin fr the pm...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Hope you like the next part as well Smile

Originally posted by JULIEL

amazing update!!

Thanks galSmile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha.raj_98

thanks for thr update n liked the update continue...

Thanks galSmile

Originally posted by innocentmanvi1

o my god rev i cant understand that ur creaTIVITY IS GIFTED OR RUNNING IN UR BLOOOD LOVED THE UPDATE AND LOVE U FOR UPDATING AND PM ING ME LOVE U MMMUAH CONTINUE SOOON PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ 

Thank you so much gal... VirMan craze is the cause of this FF, so all credits goes to VirManSmile

Originally posted by dvmishra

Gr8 update aftr a long tym. Plz update soon nxt tym. Thanks for the pm

Thanks for your lovely commentSmile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Antu-_-Aslan-

Fabulous part!! Clap

Thanks Smile

Originally posted by Shivrajput52

You are not my soul sister... Man you are such a hardworking person and you knw how lazy i am...lol
You hav done research on cancer before writing dis ri8.!?? Hats off...!!
Loved Swamini's questions and Viren's confident answers...! Jeevika's breakdown...!! And possesive Virat... And Our jeeju Dabbu...lol

Aww Shiv... thank you so much dearie... U know how common we are in nature, btw I have updated my FF with the siggie you made for me.Smile

Originally posted by ivhnaj

I love your updates! Even though it took forever, it was worth the wait. I mean seriously Virat becoming one amazing lawyer works and music only for his special Manvi. Love love! I have silently reading through for the past few days. But in absolute awe of your work!! Please continue soon. PM maybe thanks :)

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I m just glad that the wait was worthwhile and will try my best to live up to it...Big smile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alicemath

awsum update...Star
njoyed the convo b/w a possessive bro n a highly possessive partner...
dat wz truly a treat 2 read...LOL
viren supporting jeevika thru all thick and thin...such an ideal hubbyEmbarrassed
bonding of hrishikeshians...
n last but not the lest the chep bandariya part...awww...such an adorable couple...Blushing
in short a truly balanced update...including all the characters...
n not 2 forget ...Dr.Shahankz description of bone marrow transplantation wz perfect...by the way ...r u a doc dear or nyway related 2 med prof???...ur descriptions subconciously make me travel 2 a hospital setting...
u r truly a gifted writer dear...ClapStar
plz cont asap...n thnx a loot 4 the pm...Smile

Thank you so much alice. Glad you like the bonding that I m trying to convey. I'm not a doc or from the medical field but I do google about it before writing. Thanks to the internet Smile

Originally posted by Khushi15

Amazing..!
Mind-blowing..!

Thank you...Smile

Originally posted by meriyaar

awww that' was such a sweet chapter!
thank you for the pm and update soon, really loving this ff :)
tc
xoxo

Thank you dearieSmile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixAsh

That was a lovely update Embarrassed Well done! Please continue soon and please PM me when you do...

Thank you so muchSmile

Originally posted by hs7071

Finally time milgaya???
Beautiful Update And Wah Dabbu Was awesome wiv the diya part
Beautiful
And VirMan Like Always Rocked And I Love Virat So Much He Is So Sweet
One Request Please Please Manvi Ko kuch Mat Hone Dene Please Make It A Happy Ending
Update AsAp And PM Me When U Update

1001 apologies for the delay... holding ears in viratish style. Thanks for the comment yaar, glad u liked it

Originally posted by melliflous

Revathi, it's very nice. I was looking forward to virat's choice of law over music in ur OS... N it was absolutely convincing the way u made virat's professional choice as law n music dedicated to his love. Excellent!

Melli, thank you so much.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockinggirl5

I loved it. It was very well written. Amazing update. I can't wait for the next part. Please continue soon.

Thanks galSmile

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Great update!!!Update was worth waiting...Luvd it to the core...!!!
Luvd the posessive Dabbu's and Virat's convo...!!Swamz-Viren,JV was also nice..And last but not the least VirMan..What to say..luvd that VirMan part...Virat being restless to go to his bandariya..And it was nice that he told the truth to M..Well,M made him tell the truth..Luv the way story is progressing..Cant wait for the next parts..!!

Thank you so much dearie. Hope u like the part as wellSmile

Originally posted by Farikina

Great FF.  Continue soon. 

Thanks Smile

Go to top