Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated (Page 122)

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amri174

Very soulfully written. Loved it:)

Thank you so much for feeling the emotions I tried to conveySmile

Originally posted by Jhinka_Roy

*Res*

Take your time galSmile

Originally posted by priasweet

so beautiful update
amazing part
so possessive manvi and so loving virat
thank u so much for the pm

Thank you so much... I didn't know the reaction for the possessive Manvi but happy that you liked itSmile

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethis

hayeee Revuu love you dear... absolutely loved it..  i had tears in my eyes.. awesome yaar.. perfectly complimented with the song you have given.. loved it... 

Thank you so much Preethi... As promised, I saved ur air fare to hunt me down to write. So happy that you liked it and I hope I managed to justify the delayWink

Originally posted by Suarez

Wow...amazing update!!
was eagerly waiting 4 this!!!
hope 2 see such intense moment wid virman!!
could actually picture dem...awesome!!
 thank u for the pm!!
take care!!:))

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. I know I have been an inconsistent updater but will try to change myself. Smile

Originally posted by HALA.S

rev itz so good..<3<3
u r such a gr8 writer..:)

Thank you so much HalaHug
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

Hi dear...I'm sorry..really sorry for nt being able 2 comment since d past three updates..got tangled in both professional n personal front..i'm stil nt free from al my vows..bt got a little tym out as i jst had 2 comment now n let u know how much i hv loved ur work..always n in d last three updates as well...
Girl u hv floored my completely..u hv such a talent 2 make d characters come alive that i ended up in tears ven they were in pain..felt their hurt as they struggled n ended up smiling venever they found hope!!
U get d reader so involved in ur story that it seems i know these characters personally n closely!!
Seriously..there's hardly any words left for me 2 express..u deserve al d appreciation in d world..keep it coming..coz as i said b4..i'v become an addict of ur work..!!

THANX A TON for d regular pms inspite of nt getting a reply from me..that's really sweet of u..forgive me again for nt being able 2 comment earlier..if tym permits..i'l come again n let u kno abt my fav scenes from al d 3 parts as i hv always done!!

Ps: U'd wonder how do i type so much if i hv shortage of tym..bt wat 2 do..i'm ur fan n dis fan's adoration u'l hv 2 bear!!Hug n loads of luv!! Take care!!

It feels so good to see your comment after so long. I truly understand how difficult to juggle between work and personal stuff all the time. I was in the same situation and feel so bad for taking so long for reading all the works in the forum despite the PM's sent out. You don't have to say sorry coz I have been there as well.

Firstly sorry to make you cry, that is the reason why I had to add the final nok-jok to bring back the smile. I'm not sure whether it was enuff to crave the smile after the whole series of emotional atyachar thru my words.  It is a really pleasure for me to know that you took time to write your thoughts despite your schedule. I m cloud 9 now.

Hope to see back in action in IF soon and trust me it feels really nice to read your comments. You take care tooHug
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha202

Really beautiful update Reva!

I'm lost for words... absolutely loved Virat when he was trying to make Manvi understand about life and his love for her. This line was so touching:

We complement each other; we enhance our strength and overcome our flaws together. We are incomplete without each other Manvi...

A wonderful part, I enjoyed reading it so much! *Hugz*

Thank you so much Aisha. Hug

Originally posted by jz4amrit

I love the depth of emotions in your updates.I love your Virat..infact i have been following this FF from the time,when I wasnt too much 'into' this show,so it wont be an exaggeration if I say that your Virat increased my love for show's Virat also..
I am sure,We are going to get an awesome Manvi in the show,but i really wish we get Viraat of this sort too...to make VM complete for me...ofcourse,with all trademark VM elements intact with 'this' depth and seriousness..

Thank you so much dearieSmile Well I would love to see the same or more intensity of Virat on screen. I fall in love with Virat everytime I write about himSmile

Originally posted by sups

I love the story...and want u to update more frequently

Thanks gal. I wish I could update more frequently but my mind and time doesn't cooperate much in thisEmbarrassed Will try, pakka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha202

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinaArief

"Manvi was again flounder for words,.."

i think even us readers are flounder for words, i mean seriously, ah-mayzing update!!! controlled emotions, selfless love, guy and girl( and not the other way ;P ), hint of drama, .. very best-seller material..

Nina, thank you so much for comments. You are floundered for words, that is surprising.. My sista is awesome with her vocab, stop praising my work and tell me when are you gonna give me another creation of yours. I miss themSmile

Originally posted by bhavnah

Amazing part dr :)

Thank you dearieSmile

Originally posted by Shivrajput52

Rev hats off... Dear dis was brilliant... Loved each and every sentence... Its so emotional and touchy... M speechless... M unable 2 express what am feeling ri8 now... Hugzz to my sweetest friend and i knw irritate u alot... Bt Rev i love doing dat...;)
And i hope u will update dis ss early next time... And no wonder you are best... Love u...!!!

Shiv, my dearie. Thank you so much and you just flood me with your praises all the time. You know I love your company and I truly don't mind u doing it at allSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvzindagi

Reva, you always right beautifully...Clap
I am speechless... the emotions flowing in this update really touched my heart and I loved the part

"
It is not mere physical, it is more than that. We complement each other; we enhance our strength and overcome our flaws together. We are incomplete without each other"
So true

But you didn't PM me since last two updates Disapprove

Beautiful updateSmile... please continue soon and PM me next time

Hug

Firstly I m so sorry for missing you in the PM list for the past 2 update. I wouldn't have realized it you didn't tell me, noticed that your name is missing from my buddy list. I have added u againEmbarrassed Thank you so much for this lovely comment.

Originally posted by anyacrazy

wonderful ausum part...waz waiting for ure update since looong tym nd the wait was worth it...luved viraats little speech to maanvi...hope u update nxt part soon eagerly waiting Smile nd thnx a loot for pm Hug

Sorry for making you wait long, anyways will try to buck up soon. Thanks for enjoying the updateSmile

Originally posted by kajenvirman

loved it! awesome update!!
please PM me for the next update!:)

Thank you so much...Smile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hs7071

Im rendered speechless
Kya kahoon mein the best part ever it is jus the best ive ever read seriously dilse kehrahi hoon join the ehmmbh team become a writer producer anything will
Do i hope this happens in real it was so heart felt
Maanvi's guilt and lover for virat
Virat's composed gentle nature and his unconditional love for his bhandhariya
Their cuteness
Their love and affection
Everything was simply beautiful
Continue
Soon i wanna read more
This is officially the best ever

Aww thank you so much gal, your words are equally awesome. I'm sure the actual story will have better in store for us. You have pointed out the best of the update and love u for itSmile

Originally posted by JULIEL

beautiful update!!

Thank youSmile

Originally posted by nis_n

nice update...continue soon...

Thank youSmile
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria0123

This brought a tear to my eye I loved it you are awesome

Sorry making you cry, glad u liked itSmile

Originally posted by meghana1reddy

u r such an awesome writer,...
cvs feel free to copy ths :P
i just read all d parts together...too gud..
im always lazy to comment... but u made me...
waiting for d nxxt part

Thank you so much Meghana for taking your time to read all the parts. I m happy I made another silent member visibleWink Will let you know once I update

Originally posted by Khushi2187

Fantastic Update...
Waiting for bext part...
Thnx 4 Pm...

Thank you so much dearieSmile

Go to top