VirMan : Almost Heaven Part 19 -Updated - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All, I have finally updated the next part, its pretty long so I hope I don't bore you.. Hope you guys like it...

Part 8

Manvi's words were sharper than dagger; Virat was unable to utter a single word in defense. He was never prepared for this attack, he was totally unarmed. Virat walked out silently, he was supposed to help Manvi but now only God knows whether he can help himself. Virat went to the garden at the hospital, he was glad that the park was empty. He needed solitude; Manvi just told him the bitter truth that he failed to see. He never thought that he was hurting people around him. He refused to share his past or talk about it to anyone, he buried all the agony within himself with the hope that his family will be spared from his bitter past. He didn't want anyone to worry for him but he failed to see how much his family was hurt due to him. Manvi regretted her outburst the moment she saw Virat's expression change, her intention was not to hurt him but she couldn't control herself when he accused her of hurting her Di. Nobody knew how much it hurts her when she utters each word against her Di. It surprises her that even Virat didn't understand her. Suddenly it strikes her, "What is wrong with me!! Why do I expect Virat to understand me? How can I expect someone who fails to understand his family to understand me? Stop it Manvi, pagal hogaye tum... This is must be definitely due to those stupid medicines. Not only it is killing my body but also killing my sanity. I was perfectly in control of my actions until he decides to show up and now everything is haywire. I just hope he was too angry to realize my hatred towards Di is my ploy" Manvi hoped.

Virat sat on the bench in the garden and he was lost in his thoughts, his own world of misery. His thoughts were disrupted by a cry. He saw a small toddler who was trying to walk on his own but tumbled down in his attempt. He was hurt and he was crying while the other kids mocked him, instead of running to him the toddler's mum stood there and smiled. She encouraged him to get up and try again. She knelt down, opened her arms and waiting for embrace him. To Virat's surprise, the boy actually got up after several attempts and managed his baby steps towards his mum's arms. The moment he was in his mother's embrace, his pain vanished. Virat was surprised with the determination of the boy. The whole scene reflected his situation, if a toddler was able to overcome his pain why couldn't he. Manvi's words flashed in his mind, she was trying to ask him to move on but Virat failed to understand and refused to try in fear of failure. Finally he gets up and wipes off his tears and takes a deep breath. He was finally ready to move on; at least he will attempt to move on. He just wonders whether his Bandariya will be there to embrace him and tell him everything will be alright.

Manvi was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed lost in her thoughts. Her room door suddenly opened and she saw Virat again. "Damn, I thought he would have left. What is it this time?? "she wondered while trying to read his expression. She was surprised that there was no anger in his face but it was very serene. He sat next to her on her bed instead of the chair. Manvi was puzzled with his action but she maintained her stillness. He slowly took her hand and placed it on his. Manvi was about to open her mouth when he signaled not to say anything. She reluctantly obeyed him. He was looking down when he spoke "Her name was Maya. I met her for the first time during my friend's party; we shared the same circle of friends. She was beautiful, gorgeous and everyone was smitten by her charm the moment she walked in. She was every guy's dream girlfriend type... Someone you can proudly introduce as your girl and see the rest brewing in jealousy. I was also smitten by her beauty but what attracted me to her was her attitude. She was not attracted by my looks, she ignored me and that irked me. Then I meet her in several occasions later but she pretended I was never there. The more she avoided me, the more determine I was to get closer to her. After months, I finally had my time with her alone. Her friend ditched her in a party and I had to drop her back home. She was in a situation where she couldn't avoid me. That night our friendship blossomed as she had great interest in music while I was gifted in music. Music was the base of our relationship. We spoke to each other daily about music, our common interest which finally led to exchange of our feelings for each other. She was offered scholarship to pursue her music in US, while I was supposed to leave to UK for my Law. Law was never my interest but it was a mandate from Dadaji. I was not ready to be separated from her, so I manage to convince Dadaji to pursue my Law in US instead of UK. I got myself admission in the same varsity as Maya just to be with her. I joined Maya to participate in talent search, her dream; she very badly wanted to win. Just to fulfill her wish, I participated with her and of course we won. Unfortunately I outshined her during the show. I started getting more offers to perform compare to her but I always insisted that I will only perform with Maya. For me music was my passion but for Maya it was her childhood dream, her life. I wanted to fulfill her dream but unfortunately she felt I was overshadowing her limelight. I struggled with my Law while trying to cope up with music when she was weaving her trap. A huge offer came for my music career but I declined it as they wanted my composition copyrights. The company tried all means to convince me but they failed. That was when Maya volunteered as their bait to steal my music. They promised her a career breakthrough, her dream to fame if she would provide them my music compositions. Maya succeeded in her attempt, she launched her music album a week before my album release. I was staggered when I heard my songs on the stage. The company that signed me for my album accused me of infringement of contract, accusing me of selling my music to another company. Dadaji and bhai bailed me off by paying the company huge sum of money for contract breach and to ensure I was not sued; our family name was not tarnished. When I confronted Maya, she openly admitted that she will go to any extend to reach her dream. She knew from day one that my music will help her to reach her goal, she played her cards well. She got me to fall for her, made me believe she was in love with me and used me to reach her fame. I was madly blinded by love; I failed to see the web of deceit that she was weaving." Virat suddenly felt tears choking him, he felt as if his heart is being torn apart as he spoke of his past. His grip on Manvi's hand tightens as he tried to control the pain. Manvi placed her other hand on his, her soft hand stroked against his. She didn't say anything but her touch gestured that everything will be alright and gave him the courage to continue. "If she wanted my music, all she had to do was ask. I would have given her everything that I had willingly but she decided to back stab. She was lured with career, fame, music contract, world tour and lots of money. She chose to step on my love, my trust, my music to reach her goal. I despised music; it was the music that lured Maya to use me. The so-called gift was a curse for me. It brought nothing but betrayal, pain and humiliation. I hated love, anything associated with love. It reminds of nothing but Maya and her betrayal. I left everything in US and returned to India with nothing but humiliation and failure. I was not able to look into the eyes of my family or my friends. It was bhai who pulled me out from drowning into depression. I decided to suppress everything within me and build my fortress. I made up my mind that there will be no more place for happiness, love or music in my life till..." Virat stopped and bit his lip. He was thankful that he managed to control himself from blurting out. "The house was full of solemn until Bhai's wedding. Then I immersed myself into the wedding preparation to distract my mind over my past. I wanted my family to believe that I have moved on but I really couldn't. The scars left by my past, by Maya never healed in fact the loneliness only made it worst. Whenever you brought up the topic about music, love or girlfriend, nothing but my past comes to my mind. Anger is my weapon to hide my pain, my past, my vulnerability. That moment, I lost control of myself and burst at you. I never realized how much of pain I have caused to everyone until you made me realized it today. I'm sorry... I'm really ashamed of myself " Virat finally poured out his heart.

Her touch eased his pain as he spoke about his dreadful past which haunted me forever. Suddenly Virat felt a drop of tear on his hand, he realized it was not his tears but it was Manvi's. "Her tears felt like an antidote to heal the venom that was intoxicating my life." Virat thought to himself. Virat and Manvi looked away from each other and wiped off their tears. It took a while for Virat to look up at Manvi. Her eyes were full of questions but she refuse to speak so Virat still answered the unspoken questions, gave her the answers that she needed. "If you are wondering whether I hate Maya or not, my answer is NO. I don't hate her but I hate myself. I hate myself for being a fool; I let her toy with my feelings. I don't deserve to hate her when I was to be blamed. I was unable to differentiate between love and conspiracy. Whenever she asked me how much I loved her, I didn't know she was testing waters, her influence on me while I was fool who expressed my infinite love for her. I still kept all her SMS's till just now, reading it over and over every night wondering whether were there any moment in those years where she was truthful to me, whether she actually loved me for even for a minute. Nobody could be a better fool than me but today I decided it was enough. I had enough of sulking over something that was not worth it, at least not worth hurting people who genuinely loved and cared for me. I finally deleted all the traces of Maya from my life." Manvi felt Virat's hand gripped hers harder, his body stiffed due to his grief as he spoke. She placed her hand on his to comfort him. She could feel his body relaxed by her touch.

"Cheeeppp... " Manvi finally spoke after what seemed like eternal silence in the room. Virat's lips arched to smile when he heard it. He missed her voice; he missed her calling him that. It was soothing to his ears, the most beautiful music that he wished she didn't stop. "Aab khushi yai, you have been dying to know about my past rite?" he finally asked. "And you decided to tell me when I'm dying" she replied rudely. He then realized his bad choice of words, "Never use anything to do with dying dude" Virat told himself. "Now it is your turn Bandariya..." Virat smirked at her. "My turn???? My turn for what?" Manvi snapped at him. "Your confession time, I have done mine my dear." Virat was trying to read her expression as he spoke. It was still so emotionless unlike his Bandariya. Her eyes used to reflect her emotions, but today it was still yet he was not ready to give up. "I wonder how long she can pull up this act, she can deceive anyone but not me" he told himself. "I don't have any confession to make; don't have any love story to share with you. Even if there is any, what makes you think I would share it with you of all people in the world! "she questioned him back. She tried to maintain the stoniness in her; she wanted him to leave as soon as possible. The closer he got, the higher are her risk to be unmasked by him. "Very well, if you don't have any confession then I have some questions for you. Maybe you can answer them instead" he asked her. He sensed the game she is trying to play with him, he is ready this time. "What are you trying to achieve by pretending to be bitter, showering everyone with hatred?" he asked her. Manvi was startled by his voice. "Virat, I'm tired. I want to sleep. Please leave me alone." she tried to divert him. "Manvi, even a kid can lie better. I heard it from your mouth earlier; you are trying to be Mahan here while accusing me of a devil! "Virat continued.  "If you know the answer, then why bother asking! You needed to add namak to my wound rite? Aab khushi!! Now please leave Virat" she shouted at him. "Not so soon, you never learn from your mistakes at all Bandariya!! Firstly by you putting on this act, you will not ease anyone's pain especially bhabi's. This is was the same mistake you did during the shaadi. You thought by you staying away from the wedding, everything will be fine. Your Di will be happily married but you didn't realize what was going on with Bhabi! She was dead worried for you instead of enjoying the most beautiful moment of her life. Did you know that she was ready to walk out of the marriage, walk out from the man that she loved for you? All the while, we have known how much you loved your Di but that day we saw how much bhabi loved you. She may not have said those words to you but without you, bhabi won't be able to live. Both of you may seem different in lots of ways but both of you are inseparable. You are like yin-yang, one cannot exists without the other. She is the reason for you to live and you are the reason why bhabhi is still breathing. Do you think she will be able to move on with her life without you, she will forget you once you're gone just because you throw some tantrum to create hatred. Is either you have underestimated bhabi, her love for you or you have really gone out of your mind. Without you, she would be equivalent to a zombie. Do you understand Manvi?" Virat tried to knock some senses into her head. He studied her face, he noticed the iciness in her expression mellowing while her eyes were moist. "Manvi, you are making the same mistake that I have made. You think by hurting yourself, suppressing all the pain within you; you will ease everyone's pain but you are wrong. We both have been blessed with family that loves us so dearly, let's not hurt them any further. Please Manvi..." Virat begged her. "Virat, I don't want to hurt them but I don't have a choice... I'm counting my days..." she stopped as tears choked her. "Oya Bandariya, who told you that you were counting your days?" he raised brow as he questioned her. "Virat, chances of survival for me is slim. I'm having leukemia...Everyone knows that it is the fact" she answered. "Log kehetiya  aur tum man liya? Kamal kartha hai tum bhi chaudarain. The Bandariya I know never listens to anyone. What happened now? Itni jalti haar man liya bina ladayi?" he shoots her back while he tilts her head towards him. Manvi was speechless; his words reminded her of the girl that she once used to be. "Manvi, look at me" Virat instructed her. She obeyed him, slowly met the gaze of his eyes. His eyes were full of concern, care and love. It was another side of Virat that he hardly showed but whenever it emerges; she just melts in it. She feels hypnotized. "Manvi, we make our own destiny. Nobody has the right to tell us how long we should live. If you are determined to live, no one can steal it from you, not even God. So who are these people to tell you otherwise? You may be weak, a bit sick but that is not the end of the world. There is almost cure for everything under the sun, it is whether you are ready to fight for it. The Jhansi ki rani that I know will fight with the whole for her rights, for her di's happiness but why do you refuse to fight for your right to live against mere illness?  Just because you are sick, it doesn't mean you will die tomorrow or just because I'm healthy, I will live for 100 years. What is important is whether you have lived your life to its fullest. "Virat's words surprised her. She was speechless; he cleared the fog that was clouding her mind. She saw ray of hope in his eyes and he saw a change in her. "Now let's make an agreement!" he announced. "Agreement? kaisa agreement? " Manvi asked him. "Hmmm Ek  Chep-Bandariya agreement... It is pretty simple, I will promise to move on with my life from my past while you promise move away from your illness. Road to new beginning….Agreed? "he asked as he got up holding his hand out, waiting for hers to seal the agreement. Manvi was stunned. "Oye Bandariya, I can't be standing like this the whole day for you, come on yaar. Trust me, we will make it happen. Haath doo" he tried to convince her with his trademark smile. She was never been able to resist that smile. Manvi held out her hand in hesitance but the moment she felt his grip on hers, all the hesitance were gone. A surge of hope rose in her and it resulted her lips to curve into a smile. A smile that was long forgotten.

Your criticism, comments, joote and chappals are most welcome😊... Please take your time to share your thoughts with me, it means alot to me.  Sorry if I have missed anyone in my PM list. Please send me a buddy request.

brillianttt update...i soo soo wish to c same level of emotional level of bonding n understanding in d show too in future...nywz i super liked this update...u vry well portrayed d feelings of Virman...truly a bang on update...👏👏👏👏👏...plz update sooon...
awww i have no words to comment.. perfect... waiting for next part.. really liked virmaan heart to heart conversation...
its wonder ful...continue soon...
part 8 was well written... finally they cleared their misunderstanding... hope they pass through all the difficulty with ease and be happy...! time for maanvi and virat scenes full time... now more and more eager... please update soon! thank you for the lovely update!
OMG!!!! It was beautiful..amazing..out of this world!!!!
I sooo loveddd this update of ur's..its d best i hv evrrr read!!!!
Hats off 2 u!!👏..i loved it loved it loved it...plz plz plz b on d CVs team n make something of this sort happen on d show!!
I feel like giving u a hug for writing such an amazing piece!!
Virat's pain n finally coming in terms wid his past..that scene of the little child trying 2 learn 2 walk n how virat related d same 2 himself n manvi..his confessing while holding manvi's hand..manvi's walls finally falling nhim bringing her pretty long forgotten smile back on her face..evrything was PERFECT!!
It was MAGICAL..it nvr felt i was reading it seemed that the whole scene was happening right in front my eyes..cud so relate 2 it..was just flowing wid it!!
Oh i cant stop gushing..take a bow girl!! U r a ⭐️

Ps: Thanx for d pm..super eager for ur nxt update..dnt forget 2 pm me again!!

haiiiyyeee...beautiful yaar...beautifully written...
thanx for d pm... :)
loved dis part.I hope everythng wll b allri8 wid VirMaan.🤗
Originally posted by nikki028

brillianttt update...i soo soo wish to c same level of emotional level of bonding n understanding in d show too in future...nywz i super liked this update...u vry well portrayed d feelings of Virman...truly a bang on update...👏...plz update sooon...

Aww... Thank you so much Nikki,🤗