Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

HEy read your update...It was fablous esp the way you mentioned on how the hospital is special ane everything just touched my heart you know!!!!!

Maanvi is bonding with her niece already even before she is born...that is great!!!! and well how come "she"????? How did they find out!!!!!!
Well silly me and my questions ignore me ok...butloved your update and esp the contrast of home in Rishikesh and Candigarh!!!!

Do update soon!!!!! Loving it so far eager for more!!!!

Hey, I m really happy that you liked the update. Well since Jeevika was 7 months, I presume they would have done the scan and known the baby's gender.😉 I m currently working on the next part, hopefully could post it this week.

No worries about reading it late, really happy that you took the time to read and left your comments. 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi All,

I have updated the next part. Somehow my brain refuse to function well, forgive me if it is not up to yr expectation. Hope you guys like it, basically the following parts will be flashback of VirMan.

Part 5

Manvi and Virat finally stepped into Dr Shashank's room. "Aah... my favorite couples, Virat aur Manvi have a seat" Dr. Shanshank greeted them with his warm smile. He realized that both of them were tensed, so he decided to engage into small talk with both of them. He last saw the lovely couple during their wedding couple months ago but he still spoke to Virat once every week. Virat never forgot to update Dr Shanshank on Manvi's health. "So Virat, how was your trip? When did you return? "asked Dr Shanshank. Virat briefly updated on his trip and slowly felt his nervousness vanish while talking. "Aur Manvi, how was Riskhikesh? Maaza agaye? "he asked Manvi. Manvi started her full length story until Virat stopped her. " Phir syuru kiya tumara non-stop bak bak!, I was left with no choice but to listen to your bakwas all the way, but please spare Dr Shashank from this agony yaar" smirked Virat and Dr Shashank burst out laughing leaving Manvi peeved. She twisted her duppata imagining it to be Virat's neck, Virat's raised his eyebrow in response as if he heard her cursing him in her mind.

"So Manvi, tabiat kaise hai? Do you feel fatigue or dizzy recently?" inquired Dr Shanshank. "No Dr, mein bilkul theek hai. After all, I had a full time doctor at my service back at home. Dr Virat Vadera took full care of me. At times, I really wondered whether he accidentally attended medical classes instead of his law classes in university. I guess he can join you as an apprentice if he doesn't like law" replied Manvi instantly taking the opportunity for her revenge. "I presume my training for Virat was not futile." Dr Shanshank gave Virat approving look. Suddenly the knock on the door halted their conversation as they saw the nurse entering the room to inform them that all preparation for the test is ready.

"Virat, Manvi will go through some test to check her blood count, bone marrow examination well as some scans to check her spleen and lymph nodes. The whole procedure should take about 2-3 hours. Do you want to stay or come back later?" asked Dr Shashank although he knew the answer. "I will stay Dr, I'm pretty sure you'll need an extra hand to hold my Bandariya the moment she sees the needle" chuckled Virat while looking at Manvi as she followed the nurse to change. Dr. Shashank placed his hand on Virat's shoulder in assurance, "Let's hope for the best. Her progress has been very positive, I'm sure everything will be fine. Let's go" he told Virat while accompanying him to the examination room.

Virat was waiting in the examination room for Manvi while his thoughts wandered back to the past.

***************** Flashback *****************

Manvi was in Chandigarh to visit her di. Since Swamini bua was away for a month her charity drive and there could not be any better time for Manvi to visit Jeevika. Everyone was excited with Manvi's visit except for Dadaji but Viren promised that no trouble will arise this time. Manvi was enjoying her one of her best moments with di and jiju. Whenever Jeevika was occupied, she spends her time fighting with Virat and running to Vanshika for comfort. Besides Jeevika, Virat cherished every moment that he spend with Manvi. He enjoyed irritating her, pulling her leg which made him truly laugh his heart out; something that he rarely did ever since he returned from US. There was definitely something special in his Bandariya, she was a sherni outside but deep inside was an angel who spread her wings of happiness wherever she went. She is Jhansi Ki Rani ready to fight with the world but unable to endure seeing others sad. She has always been stalking Virat regarding his past which irks him all the time. He lost count how many times he has lost his temper at her but she refuses to give up. He hates himself every time he shouts at her but his anger overshadows his senses whenever his past creeps in.

As usual, Virat had his row with Dadaji again. Vanshika ma was distress as usual seeing her youngest son being humiliated over and over again but she was helpless. As usual, she quietly wept in her room when Manvi entered. Manvi was taken aback seeing Vanshika whom she regards as her mother-like figure in her di's sasural in tears. She ran to Vanshika ma and hugged her. Vanshika ma confided to Manvi about Virat's bitter past in music and his love, how helpless she feels unable to help her son overcome his past nor can she defend him from Dadaji. Manvi was shocked hearing this from Vanshika. She knew something was fishy about Virat but she didn't know the pain he was enduring behind his care-free nature.

Manvi walked out from the room while trying to digest what she has just heard from Vanshika . She wandered aimlessly till she reached Dadaji's study. Dadaji was studying some case file when he noticed Manvi standing at the study entrance. "Manvi beta, you want something?" Dadaji asked Manvi as he was surprised with her presence there. Dadaji's voice startled Manvi. Manvi looked blankly at Dadaji and asked him if he could spare some time for her. Reluctantly he asked her to step in and take a seat. "Bolo Manvi, kya kehana chata hai?" Dadaji asked. Manvi took a deep breath and started" Dadaji I'm not sure whether I should tell you what I feel but it has been bothering me a lot. I hope you could forgive me if you are offended or angered by what I'm going to tell you." "Manvi, can you get to the point" Dadaji asked as he was getting impatient. "Well Dadaji, I want to talk to you about Virat." Manvi started. Just by hearing Virat's name vexed Dadaji especially after the dispute with Virat in the afternoon. "Dadaji, I don't exactly know what happened to Virat in US. How his attempt to succeed in music failed and how he got ditched by his girlfriend but I think it is unfair to fully blame Virat for his past. Nobody ever wishes to fail in their life. I'm sure Virat bhi jaan buchkar yeh sape nahi kya . Everybody makes mistake in their life, but nobody does it on purpose. I just hope you could give him another chance. It is norm for young ones to make mistakes in life but with the hope that the elders would guide us back to our path. Dadaji, as long as you don't forgive Virat, he will never be able to forgive himself for the disappointment and disgrace that he has caused you. He really looks upon you with respect after his father, Dadaji. He may not be a perfect grandson like jiju but he is not bad after all. Dadaji if you don't forgive and trust him to move on, how will the others change their perception on him." Manvi finally finished. She looked up at Dadaji but was unable to read his expression whether he was angry, disgusted or annoyed. "Dadaji, please forgive me once again for speaking my mind off. If I have offended you in any ways please forgive me. I'm sorry once again Dadaji." Manvi excused herself and left while as she was unable to control her tears flowing from her eyes anymore. She was unaware that Vanshika was listening to Manvi's confrontation with Dadaji. Manvi has spoken for Virat, something that no one has done before. Virat saw his mum in tears, he rushed to her thinking Dadaji would have released his anger towards his mum again for his fault. "Ma, saab theek hai?" Virat asked her. "Hah beta, sab theek hai. Yeh khushi ka assu. Manvi has accomplished something that I should have done long time ago", she answered while briefly telling Virat what happened. Virat clenched his fist in anger; his anger built up as a volcano ready to erupt any moment. Virat silently walked away, Vanshika failed to notice Virat's state of anger. He stormed towards Manvi's room and swung the door open but she wasn't there. He knew where she would be, he made his way towards the terrace.

Manvi stood at the terrace still unaware why she was disturbed by Virat's past and his pain. She stood wondering why she spoke to Dadaji, till now she only cared about her di but today she felt the same for Virat. She cared about Virat's feeling, she was unable to see him in pain, see him humiliated but she was not sure why. "MANVIII..." Virat shouted her name, his anger scared Manvi. She has never seen him so angry before. She moved towards the wall in fear as he cornered her. He gripped her shoulder and shook her in his anger, he was unaware that his grip was hurting Manvi. She tried to breakaway but he was too strong for Manvi. "I told you to stay away from my personal life, why can't you just mind your own business. Who the hell are you to care about me? Who gave you permission to talk to my Dadaji about ME?" he yelled at Manvi. Manvi was unable to utter a single word out of fear, Virat failed to see how terrified Manvi was. Virat let go off Manvi with full force and left. Manvi lost her balance and collapsed. Virat grabbed his car keys and left the house in anger.

Vanshika tried to stop Virat but he left before she could. Vanshika then rushed to Manvi's room but she was not there, she panicked and started looking for Manvi everywhere. Finally she found her lying unconsciously in the terrace. Vanshika screamed in shock when she found Manvi's face was covered with blood. Jeevika and Viren rushed to the terrace and Jeevika was shocked to see Manvi in that state. Viren rushed Manvi to their family doctor.

Your criticism, comments, joote and chappals are most welcome. Really appreciate if you could add me as your buddy, it is easier to send out PM's. 
lemy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
like it???? ...LOVE IT!!!!!!...AWESOME!!!!!...😃
ohh pls do continue soon...
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
waah waah awesome!!!! amazing u leave such a cliffhanger that now i can't wait for the next part!! pls pls continue soon i really wanna know what's gonna happen at the hospital and how will virat come to know?? jaldi jaldi update karna!! :)))))
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was wonderful... thank you for such a wonderful update... please update soon! the story is getting more and more interesting... can't wait to know what is gonna happen in the next chapter... i m looking forward to the next chapter... :D
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice chapter..
thanks for the PM and do continue soon 😊
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow its very nice!!!!!!!!!!! very nice update loved it... waiting for next part...
Khushi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MIND-BLOWING...!!!
Love it...!!!!
Plz continue asap and PM me...
Thanks for this PM...
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it completely...i liked how u build a beautiful bond between vanshika and manvi..i love their scenes on screen n so want 2 develop such a bond on d show as well..manvi confronting dadaji on virat's behalf was awesome n virat's anger of my!!
Please do continue soon as u left this on a cliffhanger...thanx for d pm..continue soon plzzz n pm me ven u do!!

Happy New Year!!
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Love it plsz continue and pm me