Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 95)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

*DEAD*

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Did they use the song in SPN? My mum is a huge beatles fan so I have heard a lot of their songs.
Put something upbeat on. Something with a beat to it that'll bring a smile to your face. That'll make you feel better again.
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
what on earth is going on ?????? Shocked

Oh I saw this yesterday's epi ...in tidbits actually ...cause had some relatives ...the epi was about some sniper shooting ...and how it was affecting Kate and she was thinking about her own accident ...and she broke down and all ...it was so bad but what I really liked about the entire thing was how Ryan and esposito along with castle were concerned about her and were trying to make her stronger ...that bond of friendship they have like a family ...it was really nice to watch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Did they use the song in SPN? My mum is a huge beatles fan so I have heard a lot of their songs.
Put something upbeat on. Something with a beat to it that'll bring a smile to your face. That'll make you feel better again.

ROFL why did u guess the right thing ...I didn't wanna take spn name cause I was feeling like I m going crazy with it now ...and I need to shut up for a while before I go all fangirl ...LOL

but anyways they didn't use the song on SPN ...though they only use 80's music ..strictly writer's order ...there is a story behind it but anyways ...but Hey Jude is what Dean's mom used to sing to dean as lullaby  and dean always remembers that ..and someone actually made a mix with that song on dean and his mother ...and I saw it and their relationship is I don't know ..it's sad ..and thus I m feeling horrible since then 

are u a beatles fan like ur mom ??? 
I am watching some of their con videos to lighten up ...I just need to see Jensen happy and then I will be like dean is not real LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Caskett is happening! The promo for the s4 finale - OMG the promo! He confesses his love to her again! He found out that she lied about not remembering anything and he went all cold on her, but in the last epi he found out she's been taking therapy and she admitted she's almost ready to let her wall come down. I am so freakin excited, I cannot tell you! 

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I like some of their songs, but I wouldn't class myself as their fan. Hey Jude is probably one of my favs though.

Hehe, well I kinda thought it must have some connection to SPN as you love it so much these days. Lol, no you don't need to shut up about it. It's good to be a fangirl. Some of the best people in the world are fangirls. Being passionate about something, even a show, is what makes life fun, na? Tongue

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
SO this kiss happens in the finale right ???? u have any scoop about how the finale is gonna be ... ?? and when is the finale ??? I thot castle already knew about Kate's therapy and her lies and everything ...I read it somewhere ...oh ok I think I get it ..he found out a while back but now Kate is ready to move a step further ...right ??

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I like some of their songs, but I wouldn't class myself as their fan. Hey Jude is probably one of my favs though.

Hehe, well I kinda thought it must have some connection to SPN as you love it so much these days. Lol, no you don't need to shut up about it. It's good to be a fangirl. Some of the best people in the world are fangirls. Being passionate about something, even a show, is what makes life fun, na? Tongue

Hey Jude has become my favourite ...it's a beautiful song ...at first I was like beatles song for lullaby ..seriously ...but now I know why ...Cry

No it's annoying ...like I connect everything spn ...thank god Anurag has his exams or he would have killed me for this ...I so need to get my sanity back ...three more weeks than spn is over ...both in India and US ...maybe then I will be fine ...and normal ..I have become as obsessed as I was for remix ...

DulceAmor

Go to top