Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 61)

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
guys my one fav (karan) paYING TRIBUTE TO ANOTHER FAV ( IMRAN ) ISNT THAT AWESOME

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hello, anyone remember me? LOL

Sorry I have been MIA. I guess I am gonna be a lot more in the future. Work experience has ended but now the real work begins. I am doing double shifts. I was on this morning and this is my break and then I will be working till 10.30 tonight. I am so utterly exhausted. Work experience was good though. I learned a lot and it's amazing how much more there is to publishing than I thought there was. I got to read a lot of manuscripts, which was quite depressing in a way because most of them were good writers but we were encouraged to say no to them because they only print about 30 books a year. It made me think that I have less chance of ever getting published because I am no better than many of those manuscripts I read. So, yeah, that was depressing, but overall it was good. I got to do marketing plans, draft blurbs and proofread. I might be getting an informal internship with the editor too. Someone she knows wrote a fantasy novel and she asked me if I'd like to help her edit it. Big smile
As for the waitressing - it's kind of a mixed bag. The bar side is fun and I feel I can manage it just fine. But the restaurant side...it's awful. The plates are so heavy and boiling hot and I burnt my thumb last night. I nearly spilled the sauce on a customer and I am so nervous handling the wine glasses. They want me to carry three plates at a time, balancing one on my arm, but I can't do it because of the weakness in my hands. Last night was horrible and I felt truly deflated when I came home. I am hoping I can stick it out over the summer until my course starts and then find something part time in a shop. If I get to work on the bar side mostly then I know I can manage. Tonight is going to be awful again. There is a party of 16 coming in, but at the same time there are 5 more tables booked - a party of 6, a party of 5, a party of 3 and two tables of 2. They are all due to come in at the same time. It's going to be crazy trying to serve them all at once. Needless to say I am really apprehensive about it. Luckily I have a day off tomorrow. I am gonna need it after these last two weeks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I want to kill there two men ...or maybe eat them up ...they made me obsessed so bad now ...I can't study ...I can't concentrate ...arghhh stupid stupid idiots ...they are so freaking hottt ...why god why do u make such men that are so iressistable Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Guys watch this damn show ...u will fall in love with it ...atleats these two men for sure ...my current obsession and definitely the worse timing of my life ...but oh well they make me happy and I have to say awesome story lines they have 

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
and as for me I m fine ...will be back in may most probably ...catch u guys then ...hope u guys are fine and happy and in one piece ...rest can be taken care of :p ..bye luv ya miss yaa

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
and as for me I m fine ...hope u guys are fine too and in one piece ...rest can be take care of ...will be back in may I suppose ...take care till then byezzz luv yaaa miss yaaa

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
SINDHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HugHug

Excuse the caps, but OMG it's so good to see your posts again!!!! I have missed you like crazy!!! So relieved to hear you're okay. See you in May hun, tc. HugHug

~*sindhu*~

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
sindhu welcome back ( for interim period hi sahi ) will wait for u in may

Go to top