Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 51)

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

but have you ever wanted to vomit at the sight of s'thing? 

the phoreber couple and their infidelityWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Karan's new twitter dp

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorheerhoney

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ANU AND SAYO FRANKLY KARAN SHOULD LEAVE  KTLK NOW  like now what say guys i am being torturedby ny love always hai Ouchwhy he acts in crap shows cant he do something like navya anya are becoming better day by day

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayonii

here read this:

TFS. So, they killed him off...right. Well it sounds to me like the show has gone from bad to worse, though I can't comment since I haven't ever watched it. I do think Mohnish was in the wrong to have thrown tantrums...I mean, I expected him to be more professional considering how long he has been in the industry.

And Heer, in regards to your post below, yes, I think KW should leave the show. From what you've said his role has no substance. But I guess he is thinking that he's being paid so it will do till something else comes along.

Edited by DulceAmor - 01 March 2012 at 8:45am
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

i think u could try a happy ff this time. then u'll find out that it's as marvelous as the last oneEmbarrassed.

Anu i have read the GG synopsis in Wiki and this is exactly what came to my mind first.i mean first Nate, then Chuck and then did she marry Louis? now Dan! i am all confusedLOL. plus another thing that i didn't like is the way they shaped up Lily's character...i don't know but i found it totally ridiculous!Confused Anu your hatred for Dair seems quite strong...but at the same time they always try to pair unlikely couple in order to draw in more audience?! hope ultimately Chair happens. i don't know whether i would like Dair or not as i actually haven't seen the epis but i can't see u all angry and sad. here's a hug for uHug

Hugging you right back, Sayani Hug

Well, I won't make any promises with the ff, but I will see how things are when the KaSh one gets over. I can maybe write a trial chapter and if it's okay post it.

Ha, well, yeah, it's true, my hatred is intense. I just...ugh, I can't even put it into words. I do not like Dan's character anymore, so that doesn't help. The whole show has lost its essence though. I can't sit through an epi anymore. Everything feels tired and stale and dull. It's lost all the wit and sparkle that drew me to it in the first place. Leighton and Ed are about the only ones who can act, well, Blake can act too, but she looks so fed up all the time. So does Ed actually. There were rumours he wanted to leave. Ouch  I'm glad you think there have been too many guys for Blair too. I mean, seriously, they used to talk about S. There was Marcus the English lord in S2 and a college guy in S3 as well, and yes, she did marry Louis. Then she ran away with Dan. That was the point where I asked myself why am I still watching this show? I hope chair is endgame, and a part of me believes they will be. Let the dair fans have their moment, I'll just have to close my eyes when I visit the A&S shops from now on! LOL  I am sure this is how the Stelena fans must feel now that Delena have been getting so many scenes in TVD. Ahhh ship wars, aren't they fun? Not.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DulceAmor

but have you ever wanted to vomit at the sight of s'thing? 

the phoreber couple and their infidelityWink

ROFLROFLROFL

I can't speak for the tears of laughter rolling down my face right now.

I love this.
ROFL

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Karan's new twitter dp

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Oh man, he's looking good here. Embarrassed  The brooding stare suits him.

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I wish I lived in Oxford:

http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news/9561663.Celebrate_Book_Day_with_Austen/

I would love to see first editions of Austen's work. She's probably the main reason I fell in love with reading. I remember reading Emma when I was 12 and loving it so much. I think she was one the best there has ever been at characterisation. Even after all these years her characters are so vivid and are instantly recognisable. And her humour and wit is unparalleled. I wish she was still alive so I could meet her. I'd love to know if she was as witty in real life.

-Raindrops-

Go to top