Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 39)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Rachna asked me to make a TR vid to tie in with her awesome ff, Broken. It's on the song she used for the title and that inspires her ff. It's a beautiful song with gorgeous lyrics that really tug at your heart strings. I'm not sure if I did it justice, but I do like my colouring for once! lol. Here it is:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Yayy I love Blair. I love Leighton, actually. She's one of my idols. Her, Shona and Dul. My three inspirations. Which epi did you reach to? Have you seen Victor/Victrola and Seventeen Candles?

Anu i watched Victor/Victrola last night. so the kiss at the end was totally unexpected. Chair's an interesting couple., that's for sure. and what i liked about the scene was Chuck asking Blair "Are u sure?" before the kiss. Chuck's a really good friend. well i suppose u don't like Dan? i don't know but i found him really sweet till nowEmbarrassed

and omg u made a TR vm?Embarrassed i will watch it tomorrow. gotta go nowHug

Edited by Sayonii - 31 January 2012 at 5:00am

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

sayo my sis loves that show karanvir is goodas viraj but i like sweet menWinkso i avoid it
 @bold i know that very wellLOL

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayonii

Anu i watched Victor/Victrola last night. so the kiss at the end was totally unexpected. Chair's an interesting couple., that's for sure. and what i liked about the scene was Chuck asking Blair "Are u sure?" before the kiss. Chuck's a really good friend. well i suppose u don't like Dan? i don't know but i found him really sweet till nowEmbarrassed

and omg u made a TR vm?Embarrassed i will watch it tomorrow. gotta go nowHug

That's one of my fav epis. You should enjoy Seventeen Candles too. I could watch that epi forever. Ahh, the good old days. Day Dreaming  Coincidentally, season 5 was on last night here in the UK and it still shocks me how much it has changed.  It's really sad cause at the beginning it was unmissable and quirky and different.
Hehe, I know, when I saw that scene for the first time I sat with my mouth hanging open. I shipped Chair from that very moment. The chemistry between Ed and Leighton is electric. Even to this day, I feel they both really come alive when they are acting together.
Okay, let me clarify about Dan. I used to like him, in fact, he was one of my fav characters. I loved his relationship with Serena. It was actually that that got me hooked onto the show in the first place. But GG has changed so much. They dropped the Dan & Serena story from S3 onwards and after that Dan's character changed and not for the better. Even so I could still like him till the writers decided to make him fall in love with Blair and now there are so many 'Dair' fans that bleat on about how they are perfect for one another and blah. I just can't deal with 'Dair'. It's partly because I love 'Chair' so much and partly because I feel there is no chemistry between Penn & Leighton (no offence if anyone likes them, this is my POV). And also because I feel the writers reached a new low with this track. Blair needs someone who is hers and not another of Serena's cast-offs. And also, Dan nowadays just really irritates me. His character has changed so much. I struggle to sympathise with him now.
And then there's the fact I think Chuck is the only one who ever really got her. He brings out the worst in her at times, true, but he recognised that she had that side and he encouraged her to accept it when everyone else was expecting her and wanting her to be this princess. He makes her reckless, but he also understands her. He's always encouraged her even though he doesn't always go about it in a conventional way. And the things he's done for her...well I don't wanna say, cause it'll spoil it for you, but some of the things he did took my breath away. And sure, they have a volatile relationship, but that's what makes them different and special for me. There's an air of danger about them that makes them exciting and passionate. But, yeah, that's just my take on things. And actually, I do still want Dan & Serena to get back together. As I said, I liked their story. It's one of the things I wish they'd get back to.

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I had to go to the dentist today cause one of my teeth broke. And guess what? The dentist says it has to come out *sobs*. It's a molar, but still. How ridiculous am I gonna look with a gap in my teeth? She also filled a couple of them and omg they are hurting more now than they did before. LOL
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
hi guys i am so so angry woth sp cant they shift navya to an afternoon slot its a gud showand they should not end it abruptly anya made a lovey dovey husband and wife jodi i wish it would continue for another year atleast my bad luck i guessOuch
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
the radiant bride and the charming dulhaEmbarrassed
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

DulceAmor

Go to top