Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 142)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I just have pretty much only one thing to say Heer...Karan seriously needs to stop thinking from his " fans " point of view and use his head for a change and think about roles from an actor's point of view ... his reasoning kind of boiled my blood ..that the guy still has to think what people will like and not like and then decide about his life.. seriously ???...if this goes on he will be left with no fan pretty soon 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142heerhoney-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with u sindhu to tell u the truth i am no longer a fan of his just feeling sorry for him he has very few fans left ( the flattery kinds not true ones also )and i know that he needs a quick review on his career or else he is damned feel sorry for him the way he manhandled his career waiting to see if he can ever gain me back as a fan
ps i was pretty much pissed off with him but this interview was like the last straw it finally nailed the coffin for me
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
You are no longer his fan ??? Shocked I think I m transmitted to an alternate world Confused.. what happened ???? did I miss something ??? Confused
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
aha sindhu see dear i always was crazy abt him and that never allowed me to enjoy other tv actors now that block is removed i like other tv actors perse their characters i still feel for kw  discuss abt him watch his interviews and everything but i no longer breathe him and dream abt  him day and night thats passe now so i sincerely hope he recreates the magic to get that place in my heart again i dont want to live without that crazy fan gurl feeling its boring u see something is missing when i hear a song automatically i used to imagine him i had to type his names like abt 100 times a day those were too spontaneous for me and now i dont do that and even bychance i do that its forced its no longer natural i have actually become normal and somehow or the other i dont like that
ps i dont want him to get selected for aashiqui 2 i know that will do nothing for his career i want to him to continue on tv and get  the lead in a gud enjoyable show ( HIS SHOW  ) with no controversies and catfights surrounding it

i have written way too much my confused heart and mind are at war with regards to karan i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Well I m glad u r over him for the time being ...like I always so it's not worth it ...they ain't real either...it's just an image they portray for the world ...and there is no point loving that thing ...atleast not to extreme levels...cause it's only going to end up in a bad way ... so I m happy u got over it ...and I really hope u never go to that phase again ...loving his work is one thing ...blindly loving him as he is the only thing existing in the world is definately not a gud thing ... besides variety is the spice of life Tongue and that reminds me I m too much into married guys these days ...gotto find something else Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142heerhoney

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i too sincerely hope sindhu i never get into that phase again it hampers ur growth and development and becomes a kind of obsession i am sure i will soon overcome that "something missing feeling " in my life

anyways geting over it i saw rowdy rathore was not expecting much frm it but leaving the first 20 mins i enjoyed it it was totally jhakaas a complete dhamaal entertainer the songs were creepy but nevertheless enjoyable akshay was gud in his double role act sonakshi was likeable and theres a small girl she was very sweet in the movie can watch it for time pass very rowdy tapori movie Embarrassed
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
happy birthday karan hope u have a lead role in a fab show soon fingers crossed Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! Hug

How are you all? I've been up since 6am so am feeling half alseep right now. Was gonna write my KaSh ff but reading TMI book 5 sounds more appealing right now. LOL

Does anyone know what's happening in IPK btw? I have missed it all this week. Wanna know if it's worth my time catching up. And Sayani, are you still watching DD's new show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Go to top