Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 111)

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
a Dean sig by MaryamEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

~*sindhu*~

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
ok sindhu since u are logically correct i will stop complainingEmbarrassed and no honey i have not seen the full of satyamevejayate only a part of it so i wont know one thing they showed nicely was that female foeticide is more in the urban areas than in the rural areas and there was a story of a lady that her mom in law ( urban modern society ) pushed her baby gal with the parm down the stairs when no one was looking that was quite a shocker i will try to see the whole on yt

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I think I saw s'thing abt it on tumblr, Sindhu, but I didn't know it was in Brazil. Wow, they really get around the world na. It's great that they reach out to their fans like that. It must be really amazing and also kinda overwhelming for them to know they are famous in so many places. It must be an incredible feeling. 

I m not very sure it's in Brazil ...but thats what people are whining about at twitter...But yeah I seriously love the idea for conventions ...the actors get to interact with fans ...it's nice sets off a gud raport between everyone and ofcourse helps in promoting ...expecially with shows like these which have larger fan base outside US ...gud strategy ...but u know it's damn costly ...people spends like more than 1000 dollars on such conventions ...

I have not seen miss congeniality ...it did come on TV few days back ...I wanted to see sobs ...loved the promos ...besides I love Sandra Bullock ...she is awesome ..Embarrassed
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayonii

a Dean sig by MaryamEmbarrassed

aaahhh " isn't he dreamy " Day Dreaming it's what is his co stars says LOL and I agree ...damn gud siggy Sayani ...thanks for sharing HugHug

U know the funny thing ...I can make out where these pics are from ...wow I m obsessed Confused

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 07 May 2012 at 11:53pm

-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

ok sindhu since u are logically correct i will stop complainingEmbarrassed and no honey i have not seen the full of satyamevejayate only a part of it so i wont know one thing they showed nicely was that female foeticide is more in the urban areas than in the rural areas and there was a story of a lady that her mom in law ( urban modern society ) pushed her baby gal with the parm down the stairs when no one was looking that was quite a shocker i will try to see the whole on yt

Yeah Heer I saw the show ...they did speak about the problems in north india ...but it was short ...it should have been longer ...it's the most dangerous one ...people needs to lay more stress on that ...anyways I liked the show ...gud enough to inform people ...but what I don't like is Amir Khan ...nah I don't hate the guy or anything ...just that not a gud host ...not the kind I feel connected ...I don't know I feel like I m watching one of his films and not a reality TV show ...the show is like Crime Patrol ...and I have to say I find Anup Soni a better host than him ...he is straightforward sharp and has an unbiased tone ...nuthn dramatic ...and it works ...people get connected to the story ...this show is a little lavish and I find a lot of pretence and I don't know why ...

heerhoney

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
sindhu agree with u word  by word a crime patrol works better than a satyameve jayate because its just reality no emotions like crying and all  aamir is a good actor ( though seriously i feel he was just ok in few in  his last films ) he is over rated his eyes are not genuine if u can understand what i mean ok i have to say one thing i am not saying salman is gr8 or anything but his being human acts come frm the heart whatever he does he does for the unprivileged becoz he cares ( forget the legal cases against him now hes improved a lot )salman doesnt do  charity or csancer awareness or aids awareness to show off for the media but aamir i feel is very shrewd he does everything for the media u can take 5 crores per epi and sit and cry just to show u are too attached any actor in his place would have done that for example even amitabh can host such a show better so why give the actor aamir khan all credit he is just doing what his creatives are saying him to do better give credit to the ppl who got the statistics and did the whole research for  the programme the show as per me is not transformational its just purely informative so are a lot of barkha dutt discussions nothing extraordinary PERIOD  i have already said a lot
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
The show is Amir's own production ...it's his dream project so he is his own creative ...at the end of the day he goes through everything himself before finalising it na ...I don't find him shrewd or anything or maybe he is I don't know ...I don't care ...at the end of the day who the hell is a saint in this world anyways...I know he is getting a hefty amount of fees and thus the lavishness of the sets  ...they all have their own little benefits but if by default something gud happens then I think it's worth it ...and don't get offended or anything ...I don't mean to hurt u or anything just can't stop myself from saying this but Salman is no saint either ..he has done his own little share of stuffs too ...technically speaking he should be in jail at the moment and not doing charity all around the world ...but anyways I m glad he is not in jail but out and doing something gud for the society ...but then he needs to ...only way he can sleep at night...I m in no ones favor here...I m a very bad person I know ...I see everything in a negative light ...but thats the truth ...we are all in this game for our own benefit and maybe thats the right way ... u do ur part ...I do my part and the world goes on ...

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 08 May 2012 at 12:46am

Go to top