Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 101)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
How popular is this Klaus ...I remember talking to Payal about my latest crush and she jumped and said dare u say it's Klaus I m not sharing him..and I m like who is Klaus Confused and then I was like ohhh TVD  ...but then I have very less info about this guy ...I just know Stefan saved Damon through this guy ...ain't it ???

Oh talking about Stefan can I say I m in love with damon and stefan's relationship thanks to the n Number of mixes I have been watching on SPN and tvd ...I just this new one and I was like no matter what these two guys do love each other ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
That is the beauty of fandom, it can bring happiness into when your life when you need it the most. At times like that it really is like a family, and even though you have never met these people and probably never will, still they bring something important to your life. Have you seen any of the con vids yet or are they not up?

That is the million dollar question! He never leaves me in peace for a moment. He's always after me about something. He is such a joker. And yet, I have to admit, as much as I hate him at times, he does have a nice side. He is helpful and he's managed to endure my stupidity thus far without hitting me. In a perverse kind of way I do kinda like his teasing. Oh, he irritates the hell outta me, but he's the first guy who's ever treated me this way and it's kinda refreshing to be teased for once.

Payal loves Klaus too huh? He's the out-and-out villian, and yet there is goodness in him too. I just love the fact he's so layered. He is like an extreme version of Damon in the beginning. And Joseph Morgan who plays him is one of the best actors ever. He can send chills down your spine with just one look. I really can't imagine TVD without him now. Tbh I would rather lose someone like Jeremy or Tyler than lose Klaus.

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Oh talking about Stefan can I say I m in love with damon and stefan's relationship thanks to the n Number of mixes I have been watching on SPN and tvd ...I just this new one and I was like no matter what these two guys do love each other ...

I'm glad that you said this because I feel this gets overlooked way too much in all the Delena vs Stelena wars. As much as the show is about the triangle, ultimately too it's about the love these two brothers have for one another. And they do love one another. They have saved one another countless times and even when it comes to Elena they are both conscious of the fact the other has feelings of her and both want it to be a fair fight. Their relationship is actually really nice. I wish people could look past the triangle and see these two and their bond more clearly because they're missing a crucial part of the show by focusing on the triangle exclusively.

~*sindhu*~

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
loved ur comments sindhu on karan  absolutely bang on

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I know I will never get to meet them ...but they actually made me believe that good people exist and genuine relationships is possible ...Day Dreaming

Oh yes all the vids are up ..these people are fast man ...they uploaded everything in just one day and I may have seen the con from every possible corner of the auditorium ..back row ..front row ...side row LOL and I have laughed like crazy ...I think they were probably more drunk than ever before ..cause the kind of stuffs they did ...normal people will never think about it ...especially Misha he was a riot ...something so funny happened that I can't describe it ...I will show u the video ...Misha made a fan so mad she walked upto the stage to hit him and he ran away ROFL and Jared was like I m scared LOL 

It's gud in a way atleast u r getting along ...he seems to have a nice side though I never thot I will say that   LOL...helps u atleast...very few people actually ever helps someone in life...so it's gud ...it makes ur work better and keeps u entertained at the same time ...I m happy u r having fun there ... Hug enjoy ur work as much as possible ...but stay away from dirty cloths from now on LOL

Oh yeah Payal likes everything that is bad ...why do u think she is so bad :p Hahaha Klaus sounds like my kinda guy no ??? hehehe ...but gud characters shouldn't be killed off ..and I think he has a gud fan following ...so hopefully nuthn will happen I guess...when is TVD finale ...it's got an early pick up ...must be doing really gud na ...

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I'm glad that you said this because I feel this gets overlooked way too much in all the Delena vs Stelena wars. As much as the show is about the triangle, ultimately too it's about the love these two brothers have for one another. And they do love one another. They have saved one another countless times and even when it comes to Elena they are both conscious of the fact the other has feelings of her and both want it to be a fair fight. Their relationship is actually really nice. I wish people could look past the triangle and see these two and their bond more clearly because they're missing a crucial part of the show by focusing on the triangle exclusively.

I know ..I was surprised how I have never seen anybody talk about it ...or expressed their love for it ...I mean they are beautiful as brothers...I just saw some glimpses of their relationship and I fell in love with it and people who are actually watching this show ...they never say a thing about it ...it's always delena ...and stefena ...even Kat is more discussed then the brothers...what is wrong with the world ...fine they had problems huge problems ...but then even sam and dean had problems ...it kinda is actually the same thing ...brothers loving each other and betraying each other ...but nobody saw the beauty in their relationship ?? thats so unfair ...I loved the fact that underneath all of damon's hatred for stefan he still loved his brother...stefan I m assuming traded himself for his brothers life ? doesn't count or what ??? damon was fighting for stefan ...doesn't count ??? it's not fair ... Ouch hell it's so less discussed that I had no clue about it unless I started watching the mixes ...

DulceAmor

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
sindhu do u like barun he is amazing as ASR
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Barun I like ...I don't like the show Heer...I don't know why this show exists in the first place 

Go to top