Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 100)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Why do people swear so much ...arghhh ...it makes me feel sick and dirtyyy Dead...every sentence there has to be a swear word ...argh argh arghhh ...it's like simple normal decent language is too difficult to speak ...idiots Angry

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

One more year of spn PartyParty

ROFLROFLROFL

I saw this on tumblr last night and I was laughing so much I was crying. All the cast are this crazy kya? LOL
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
My nose is all itchy because that idiot, Tom, was mucking around at work and he shoved this cloth that had been lying around for ages and was all stained with red wine in my face. I am seriously gonna whack him one of these days. Angry  Why are boys so immature? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hahahaha yeah they are all crazy ...they all make stupid jokes about each other...no matter where they are...Misha here has the most awesomest sense of humor in the gang though ..he is adorable ...when I read this last night ...I was like poor Jared he always gets to be the girl in these jokes ROFL ROFL Jared is gonna kill Misha tomorrow LOL I can't wait for the con to start now ROFL

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

My nose is all itchy because that idiot, Tom, was mucking around at work and he shoved this cloth that had been lying around for ages and was all stained with red wine in my face. I am seriously gonna whack him one of these days. Angry  Why are boys so immature? 

Damn the idiot ...why did he shove it in ur face anyways ...what is wrong with the idiot ...u shove him inside a garbage can next time u see him Angry thats a very gud question but I have no answer ...maybe thats their cover for being donkeys 

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I swear, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that tweet on tumblr. I had an ache in my sides. It's nice that they can all tease each other that way. I like it when cast members are close and get on. It makes you love them all the more somehow, na?

Urgh, because he is a prat! He thought he was being funny. Seriously, all morning he's been after me. He misheard something I said. He thought I said 'horse' instead of 'course' and he made this whole joke out of it which is not fit to be repeated, but he wouldn't stop. And when I went in this morning he comes rushing up to me and asked me to give him a hi-five. I really dunno what goes on in that boy's mind. He is completely and utterly insane.

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I read on some sight that Klaus was shoved to the bottom of a river or something?! I don't want Klaus to be killed off! I actually kind of like him. I think TVD needs him. Plus, I have a bit of a soft corner for Klaroline. Embarrassed

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Absolutely in an industry filled with competition and jealousy ...it's a miracle when u find a cast with such a close bond of friendship ...I have never seen any of them getting offended or taking anything seriously from one another ...and at the same time they support each other completely like best of friends and thats a rarity for me...I remember I read this tumblr post two three days back ...ofcourse fangirl comment but at the same time pretty sweet ...she watched the con videos and she was crying ...because they all were so adorable like a happy family ...doing kiddish stuff and having a gud time ...it made her feel better because she was going through a bad time ...

Lolzzz why is he messing around with u ...poor u Hughe sounds like a monkey ..who can't sit still for a minute ...pretty hyper active...he reminds me of friends friend ...he was exactly this kind and he scared me badly ...and I told my friend I don't wanna meet ur friend again ...he is weird and she couldn't stop laughing but atleast u got a gud entertainment at ur work now ...it's fun having jokers around ...keeps u happy :p

DulceAmor

Go to top