Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

They do it for the shock factor too. Killing off a much loved character sends shockwaves through the fandom and gets everyone talking about the show. They did that in NCIS when they killed Kate off at the end of season 2 and how many characters have they killed off in TVD? I have lost count now. Just as long as they bring my Klaus and my Kol back. I need my eye candy. I am greedy. I want Damon, Klaus and Kol, all on screen at the same time, all of them looking brooding. Then I will be content. 😛

Nah with SPN it's different...fans expect them to die ...they get shocked when a character survives ...like two epis back there was this girl who was helping the boys and I was like she is so dead and then she didn't die and I m like u survived?? 😲  why and then came online and everyone freaked out on why she survived 😆

but anyways no I didn't mean this finale ...I meant like series finale ...since it's in it's 8th season na ...it's gonna end soon and everyone is like it will end with the brothers dying and it so upsets me ...I don't know anything but a sad ending ...I don't want it to end on a sad note ...it will make me damn upset for weeks 

hahaha Klaus is popular it will come back ...and since it's cw network ...he is so definately coming back ...they are pretty serious about their fandoms ...they always fulfill the demands ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wait, what, they are going to end SPN after season 8? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Most probably ...it's not fixed or anything but just a speculation but everybody has already started discussing about how it should end ...actually the creator of SPN he wrote the story for three seasons ...then it got popular and he splitted up for five seasons ...when fifth season came CW refused to end the show and fans went crazy and insane ...so he was like I m ending the story I started come what may ...and then we will think later what to do in the new season ...so he actually ended the story he started in the fifth season itself though he has to make some changes for continuity ...and it was not gud ...yes everyone says fifth season is the epic season and the finale was like the best finale ever and I agree too but if it would have ended like that I would have stabbed myself ...so it makes it all the more true that the actual finale of the show won't be gud for me ...

worse thing is when they ask jared and jensen they say the same thing ...they are like there is no other way to end it ..but then they are not the writers ...so their opinions can go into the trash can 😡
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I want spn to have ten seasons like smallville ...or friends ...it would be nice ...and I want a happy ending ...I don't care if the brothers retire and get married have kids whatever insane thot is gud with me ...just not dying ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
But that would suck so much if they killed one or both of them off. It would be like, what was the point in everything that went before? I mean, I know the writers should get to write what they want, but I hate those kind of endings. It's like when you read a book and the characters don't end up together or one of them dies at the last minute. You feel cheated. I don't care if they are cliched, happy endings are the most fulfilling. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I just don't know ...but these writers ...they such sadist pathetic people ...they enjoy doing it ...over and over again ...but I m ok with people dying in between the story ...because there is a hope it's coming back someday ...but the end ...come on ...end means it's over ...that means it's never coming back ...so for christ sake ...for memories sake leave it on a happy ending ...but I don't know ...I hate that man ... when he smiles it's like devil smiling and he just does what he feels like ...I thank my lucky star that season 5 wasn't the last season ...I would have killed him then ...I so would ...I don't know why everyone thinks a closure means they have to die ...why ...there could be so many possibilities ...hell I can give them three possibilities right away 😡

but now that since everybody thinks they will die ...I hope the idiots come up with something else just to twist the story ..
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
I hope so too, because seriously, one of them dying would be far too brutal. I'll write him a script if he wants! Lol.

Anyways hun, I have to go get ready for my bed. Yeah, I know, it's still early, but mum complains if I don't go. She forgets I am an adult. She was having a fit because I got in late from work last night. I was like - I can't leave until I'm told I can go. 😆 

You tc, have fun with SPN. I should catch you ol tmr. It's gonna be raining so I'm sticking to the house. I went shopping today. Got a new bag and some books and a bracelet. Oh, and a swimming costume. I wanna start swimming again. Haven't swam since I was at school. But yeah, tomorrow will be a lazy day. 😎

Good night, sweet dreams, love ya 🤗🤗
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
SPN is a depressing show sobsss ...whoever dies is gonna kill the other one anyways ...

I have to go to sleep ...u r early ...I m late :p It's 3:30 here 

hahaha nice shopping ...what books did u get ??? I can't swim ...I wanna learn though ...maybe will do it now ...as it is I m super duper free hahaha ...anyways bye take care gnite ...catch u tomorrow ...I love blabbering with u 🤗 love you 🤗
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tADKi0X1eWg[/YOUTUBE]

They are choo cute 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Clif Kosterman @bodyguard4JandJ

Jared and Gen's pic with Thomas was stolen, he is very upset it is out there, They were for them only.

and now I m upset  stupid fans