Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Awww but it's ending in two weeks ...I so want u guys to watch SPN u know ...cause since u guys loved remix ...I have this feeling u guys will love spn ...cause it's all about same elements...love ...friendship...family ...relationshiops...hope ...soulmates ...destiny and it's all twisted ...it's like everything happens for a reason ...but the reason stays unknown forever ...it's beautiful ..

i will download the epis and watch then.. after my exams
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳 she tried to kill herself because Arnav wanted to kill her ??? woww really proud of her ...I wish she actually jumped just to prove how much she wants to keep her hubby happy ...it would have been epic then 

Ok u guys can kill me now 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

i will download the epis and watch then.. after my exams

Yayyy I love you ðŸ¤—🤗 but lemme warn u ...no love stories ...women come in the show only to be killed off ...apparently writers hate female characters and fans want them dead anyways ...and yes people die ...they die more than they are born ...loads and loads of death ...and they die more than once ...they die so many time that they ultimately piss off death itself ...and ummm yeah watch the off screen stuffs too ...u will love it 
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sindhu sayo
sindhu didnt know its his own production chalo let the show be aamir is ok acc to me not gr8 i am still of this view so lets leave this topic and darling dont say u are bad u are a bit negative in ur viewing of things but we all love u as u are esp for ur straightforwardness😳

heerhoney thumbnail

Frog decided to reach top of a tree,All frogs shouted:its impossible, but 1 frog reaches d topHow?He was Deaf,"Be Deaf to Negative thoughts

heerhoney thumbnail
sayo i love this arnav was rocking yesterday and today the confrontation gr8 i just love baruns eyes
heerhoney thumbnail
sayo dear i have used it as my siggy couldnt resist its ok i hope
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Thats a different kind of negativity Heer ...not the one I meant ...I meant I m conscious about people ...I don't trust people easily ...hell I actually don't trust people at all ...and maybe thats why people think I have a attitude problem whereas my friends are like what the hell are u talking about ðŸ˜† but yeah that way I m negative ...or maybe greyish ...cause I can't find someone absolutely gud or bad ...but I always start with the bad elements though :P
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
How did castle end last night 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Yayyy I love you ðŸ¤—🤗 but lemme warn u ...no love stories ...women come in the show only to be killed off ...apparently writers hate female characters and fans want them dead anyways ...and yes people die ...they die more than they are born ...loads and loads of death ...and they die more than once ...they die so many time that they ultimately piss off death itself ...and ummm yeah watch the off screen stuffs too ...u will love it 

it's okay. i'm willing to give it a try... some of my friends are equally crazy about it lol😳