A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 85

Posted: 11 years ago
sindhu agree with u word  by word a crime patrol works better than a satyameve jayate because its just reality no emotions like crying and all  aamir is a good actor ( though seriously i feel he was just ok in few in  his last films ) he is over rated his eyes are not genuine if u can understand what i mean ok i have to say one thing i am not saying salman is gr8 or anything but his being human acts come frm the heart whatever he does he does for the unprivileged becoz he cares ( forget the legal cases against him now hes improved a lot )salman doesnt do  charity or csancer awareness or aids awareness to show off for the media but aamir i feel is very shrewd he does everything for the media u can take 5 crores per epi and sit and cry just to show u are too attached any actor in his place would have done that for example even amitabh can host such a show better so why give the actor aamir khan all credit he is just doing what his creatives are saying him to do better give credit to the ppl who got the statistics and did the whole research for  the programme the show as per me is not transformational its just purely informative so are a lot of barkha dutt discussions nothing extraordinary PERIOD  i have already said a lot
The show is Amir's own production ...it's his dream project so he is his own creative ...at the end of the day he goes through everything himself before finalising it na ...I don't find him shrewd or anything or maybe he is I don't know ...I don't care ...at the end of the day who the hell is a saint in this world anyways...I know he is getting a hefty amount of fees and thus the lavishness of the sets  ...they all have their own little benefits but if by default something gud happens then I think it's worth it ...and don't get offended or anything ...I don't mean to hurt u or anything just can't stop myself from saying this but Salman is no saint either ..he has done his own little share of stuffs too ...technically speaking he should be in jail at the moment and not doing charity all around the world ...but anyways I m glad he is not in jail but out and doing something gud for the society ...but then he needs to ...only way he can sleep at night...I m in no ones favor here...I m a very bad person I know ...I see everything in a negative light ...but thats the truth ...we are all in this game for our own benefit and maybe thats the right way ... u do ur part ...I do my part and the world goes on ... Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
Whose there..

was just thinking about u ...apparently one of my fav actor is all in love with sherlock and he is like it's the bestest show in the world and stuff ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Whose there..

was just thinking about u ...apparently one of my fav actor is all in love with sherlock and he is like it's the bestest show in the world and stuff ðŸ˜›

and who's that actor?😃
Sushant Singh Rajput is starring in Kai Po Che Edited by Sayonii - 11 years ago
i watched yesterday's IPK epi... Khushi was trying to commit suicide😳
Yes I have heard that ...

Mark Sheppard ...I don't think anybody knows him ...he stars in many shows though ...one of them is naturally spn :p ...
as in funny way or serious way ...did she die ??? will she return ???? 
Awww but it's ending in two weeks ...I so want u guys to watch SPN u know ...cause since u guys loved remix ...I have this feeling u guys will love spn ...cause it's all about same elements...love ...friendship...family ...relationshiops...hope ...soulmates ...destiny and it's all twisted ...it's like everything happens for a reason ...but the reason stays unknown forever ...it's beautiful ..
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

as in funny way or serious way ...did she die ??? will she return ???? 

she was on the terrace...she was under the impression that Arnav wants to kill her. so she decided to kill herself😕. Arnav came running to save her...and this was what happened finally😆