A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DulceAmor

It was getting quite good for a while, but they have totally shot themselves in the foot with it now. There is no consistency with track. One min it's all MU and anger and the next OTT comedy. And Khushi...I really don't understand why a sensible, intelligent man like ASR would love her. Before I did, but they have tampered too much with her and made her a charicature now. It's a shame and I feel bad for Sanaya because she is way more talented than the material they are giving her.

The way they promoted the show and the way the show actually was presented...it's poles apart...half of the epis are filled with comedy which hardly ever makes sense ...they stretch the story so much that u nearly forget where did it all started and lets not even start with Khushi and her dramatics classes ...I know people like it and all but when I watch it ...maybe my bad luck or something I always end up watching the lamest of all the epis in the week I guess...like today I was watching and I m like wow this guy left his million dollar bunglow to turn into ghar jamai and is exchanging tea with his wife... 🤔 that is so ASR 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_JAsc60Vm8[/YOUTUBE]

Here u go thats the video 😆 😆 
Hey Heer, sorry didn't see your first hi.

Omg thanks Sindhu, will see it when I get back for work. Am starting half an hour earlier tonight so I gotta leave now. But I'm off practically all day tmr so I'll catch you then. Tc, good night, love ya! 🤗
do u guys watch punar vivaah still better than the other crappy shows my fav couples at the moment arshi and virman nia is too good what say u guys
Alright watch it when u come back ...I m sure it's gonna relax u like nuthn ever 😆 byw take care have fun 🤗🤗

No heer no hindi shows for me ...only spn 😍
sindhu kabhi kabhi apna india ka stupid shows bhi dekh liya kar 😆i just saw the first ad of jhalak mads looks good
There is nuthn to watch Heer ...can't help it ...there is not single show in existence at the moment that makes any sense at all ...I would rather sleep than waste my time on them ... indian television is not for us ...it's for those people who can relate to them ...and yes there are such people for sure ...I m not one of them ...maybe after five ten years I will be able to relate ...but given the state of TV I m not sure if it's gonna last for that long 
Ok this is another completely hillarious part from the con ...it's Jensen and Misha's panel now and a fan comes up with this silly request where she wants them to give her a personalized alarm recording  for her mornings...and this is how they record it 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC0bXuRO2vM[/YOUTUBE]
Bye Heer I gotto go for dinner too ...take care gnyte sweet dreams :)