A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 74

Posted: 11 years ago
koi hai

sindhu i am sure u must never have heard of tezz its better u didnt btw planning to see jannat 2 a lot of positive reviews
No I m serious ...recently I see a lot of Ekta trademark in american shows and I can't help but think as if she is taking over the world or something ( Yes I truly believe she is a monster ..If I was a hunter I would hunt her down first ) but anyways I hope what we are thinking never comes true ...then the hope of watching caskett will be postponed for atleast three to four seasons ðŸ¤” oh the horror ...I don't want to see that ...anything but that ...

Yeah ok Anu ...had fun chatting with u after like a very long time ...take care of urself and enjoy ur work ...bye luv yaaa ðŸ¤—
Heer I didn't even knew there is Jannat 2 ...wow I m really cut off from the world at the moment ...anyways I m here but I will be slow ...I m watching TV 
some other new movie names for u sindhu
fatso
department
shanghai
ishqzaade

heard of aNY of these
Nah none of them ...I don't even understand if they are hindi or chinese films ...gud I m cut off from the world ...what ridiculous names for films they have these days ...shucks ...

Sushie do u want to be the new ghost in town ??
ok sindhu do u know who arjun kapoor is have u seen him hes the latest topic in bollywood
I don't know the name of the films at the moment ...how on earth will I know about the new actors ðŸ˜† why is he the hot news anyways ?
hes the son of boney kapoor starring yash rajishqzaade which is releasing in may the promos are out and looks very promising so hes touted as the next best thing got it baby
is he in the movie with priyanka chopra's cousin ...then maybe I have seen him ...he was shown in the promo of some bollywood show on star world ...he looks ok nuthn great ...but anyways ...
yeah now u got it hes with parineeti he looks ok to me too nothing really gr8 lets see how he fares in the acting department i loved the way u sais pcs cousin without knowing her name i guess nowadays thy should live by the motto "ignorance is bliss" esp where bollywood and indian tv is concerned right dear