Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

That sounds like the best test ever. I bet you're glad it's all over and done with though. Exams are always the worst part of studies. 

Actually It was a stupid exam ...it's just there because of court orders ...nobody takes it seriously ...hell we don't even have books to study from ...it's all whatever we know from our school is what we applied ...and it's not like anybody remembered much from school either ...cause obviously nobody studied then either ðŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Bye sayani take care and come back soon :D
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
See you soon Sayani ðŸ¤—

And thanks again for all the Sherlock icons.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

🤣 God he is such a baby ...complete contrast to the character he plays ...You know Anu these two guys are actually best of friends off screen ...they are actually like brothers ...I don't knw who do I love more ...sam and dean ...or Jared and Jensen ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
That's great that their friendship extends to real life. I think you can always tell in a show if they cast is close or not. Somehow when they are it makes it all the more believable and the chemistry between all the characters just flows so much better.
DulceAmor thumbnail
I am so addicted to this song right now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic[/YOUTUBE]
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
The cast is damn close in real life ...it also comes as a rarity ...like right now there is spn going on in rome ...and everyone gathered last night and went out for dinner and fans caught them in pretty silly situations and they are like what the hell and jensen is like this is what happens when u call all boys group for a vacation ...and it's damn sweet u know cause they have these conventions in different part of the world and they all do it ...every freaking month ...I mean they just finished shooting ...they are tired...they wanna go for a vacation meet their families but they will still come for these things ...stay with the fans for the weekend ...talk to them ...entertain them ...infact it's like their time of the month when fill the fans with the latest news in their lives and the show ...

and u know whats funny ...this is one fandom who not only knows about the actors of the show ...but also they know about the writers ...their family ...the producers ...the directors ...hell the fans even know and love jared and jensen's bodygaurd cum driver ...😆 they are all famous celebrity in this fandom
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
hahaha I was just thinking about this song ...the call from Narnia ...and ur song had the word in it ...😆
DulceAmor thumbnail
Great minds na ðŸ˜‰

The SPN fandom sounds really nice. I wish all fandoms could be like that - no hate, no ship wars. I am so sick of all that. After a while it just gets too much. I long for the day I can visit the delena tag at tumblr and not see hate, but I know there will be a blue moon shining before that ever happens.
DulceAmor thumbnail
That's ok. I'm trying to juggle abt 5 webpages at the same time lol. There's just not enough time for everything anymore *sigh*.