Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 62

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Btw Anu ...now that my exams are over ...I really reall REALLYYY need to talk to you about supernatural ...You have absolutely no idea what a piece of miracle I have found in this show ... it's like reliving Remix all over again ...not story wise but that feeling ...that realisation of life and emotions with every scene ...OMG Anu you won't believe me ...this show is everything we ever talked about ...every freaking quote we fell in love with ...this show brought those quotes alive ...be it love ..be it life ...be it destiny and fate or be it that Solumate that rips u apart ...this show showed everything ...just the way we pictured it ...and I was like this can't be possible ...but it was all there and u know those scenes actually made me cry silently ...thinking how weird and at the same time how beautiful this whole damn thing is ...that destiny is what we make it and soulmates are so much more than what the world defines it ...u seriously have to listen to me over this one ...I so want to tell u about everything 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: heerhoney

anu i am going crazy over arnav do u like him that much also i mean i never liked barun so much but ASR is just tailor made for him with each passing day i love the character more and more what abt u

I like ASR. He's the only reason I keep watching that serial. But I don't like him as much as, say, I liked Ranveer. But Barun is good looking, there can be no denying. He's easy on my eyes. 😛
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I think she came for a vacation or something ...anyways that certainly means that castle shooting is done ...isn't it her birthday today ???

I don't actually know. I never saw anything on tumblr about it, but it could be. But yeah, Castle shooting is all done. They are all on their summer vacations now. I can't wait for the S4 finale.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Oh sure, tell me all about it. I knew it had a big fan following, but I have never seen an episode. If you love it, though, it must be good. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Yes, get out the house. I know exactly what you mean. I stayed at home for a whole year, never went anywhere, never saw anyone, and it set me back so much. But now I'm getting out I feel so much better, stronger somehow. It's actually good that it's difficult because if you force yourself into doing it when you actually overcome that hurdle, the achievement you get out of it boosts you more than anything. I completely get where you are coming from. I have felt exactly the same so many times. I'm sure you could do marketing if you set your mind to it. No one walks into something ready to do it - they learn and develop as they do it and I'm sure in time even you would be able to do the lying n all. You would learn and get good at it. But ultimately you need to do something. Something is always better than nothing and you will get experience of some kind out of it and that, in the end, is the most important thing ever.

And remember, I have faith in you. If you ever need cheering up or anything, I'm here. 🤗

Yeah thats the worse thing that can ever happen to anyone ...it's like getting stuck in a cage and I had three years ...the every though of having one more kills me ...

Yeah I can learn those tricks I guess...but u know thats not the thing ...the thing is I hate them ...I really hate those people in my college who have already mastered the trick so easily ...they upset me and I keep a distance ...and then I think well I have to turn into one of them one day and thats when I m like do I really want to ...it's either be gud or succesful in life ...there is no thrid choice ...and then I met this guy one day in the bus and he was a mba student and I ask him about the people in marketing section and he was like oh there are bitches ...see thats the point u have to be a bitch and pretty gud bitch or else somebody will step over u ...and I have been in this thing for three years I couldn't do it because I never wanted to so when I think about it ...I don't know whether I want to start with ...but I have to say marketing is the most fun job ever ...it's like a movie ...people being sweet nice and then they go around and backstab u and gain there stuffs ...it's fun being in it ...I don't know ..maybe later after years of failure or hurdles that I will be like to hell with being gud I m so giving them back now ...and maybe finally I will be ready then ...but not now for sure ...it still makes me feel bad doing something ...hell I couldn't even be mean enough to not help a girl during exams and sat on the phone wasting one freaking hour making her understand a subject ...and my friend is like  r u freaking out of ur mind ...the truth is no matter how many times a decide ...when time comes it starts pricking me that I m not  helping someone when I actually can ...it's like I m scared ...god is watching he will punish me and I end up being stupid ...thats not gud for marketing ...thats why I m having second thoughts ...

hahaha u do have faith in me when I hardly have any on me ...hehehe thankchewww Anu ...love you 🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
I love you too 🤗
And you had faith in me, and if I can find something then anyone can. God will show you the way. He acts in very mysterious ways, but ultimately He knows what's good for us and He'll lead us down the path that is right for us. But only when we're ready. That's something I've learned from all this flitting back and forth between careers. But dw, I know whatever you do you will manage perfectly. It will be scary at first, but once you find your feet you will be off and running.

I have to go to my own work now :( Seriously, I am out almost every night. And it's gonna be busy tonight. See, I am complaining already. 😆  Nah, it's all right really. It's a wage and for the most part the people are okay. I'm still standing, anyway, and that's what counts.

I'll catch you soon. Tc. Good night. Byeee 🤗🤗
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Oh sure, tell me all about it. I knew it had a big fan following, but I have never seen an episode. If you love it, though, it must be good. 

it's the bestest bestes thingy on earth for me ... 

it doesn't have that big a fan following ...but it definately has the most craziest fandom ever ...they are as crazy as the dmg people ...imagine the craziness then ...but they are far better than the dmg ones ...infact to be honest I have never seen a more beautiful ..generous and loving fandom ever before ...they are damn passionate about the show ...maybe thats why people believe spn has such large fan base ...it's more like they have a very loyal fan base ...and again the show is damn popular outside states ...

Anyways it's not about ghost stories like how it's portrays and all ...it shows such a picture cause ghosts and spirits are the backdrop of the show ...but the actual story is all about relationships and life ...and how messed up life can be yet gives u the most precious gifts to u that u wouldn't have got if u didn't suffer through the pain 😳 and thats what it makes it so beautiful ...what fans love the most is the love that these two brothers share ...infact the brothers love each other so much that it actually made the fans better siblings in real life cause of them ...😆 and they keep saying that how they have become better brothers and sisters after watching these two guys ...😳 

will tell u the story tomorrow ...I still have a paper left ...gotto study it ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I love you too 🤗
And you had faith in me, and if I can find something then anyone can. God will show you the way. He acts in very mysterious ways, but ultimately He knows what's good for us and He'll lead us down the path that is right for us. But only when we're ready. That's something I've learned from all this flitting back and forth between careers. But dw, I know whatever you do you will manage perfectly. It will be scary at first, but once you find your feet you will be off and running.

I have to go to my own work now :( Seriously, I am out almost every night. And it's gonna be busy tonight. See, I am complaining already. 😆  Nah, it's all right really. It's a wage and for the most part the people are okay. I'm still standing, anyway, and that's what counts.

I'll catch you soon. Tc. Good night. Byeee 🤗🤗

it's damn difficult to catch god's trail ...it's so foggy and mysterious that u often miss it ...but I will try to have eagle's eye for that ...u have fun with ur job ...at the end of the day ...the job pays u financially and mentally and thats all that matter sin life ...byezzz luv you take care 
heerhoney thumbnail
anu plz dear i need ur help tell me when i can pm u ( like when u are free )
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail