A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Heer

Nopesie Heer ...I watch supernatural four times a day ...enough of TV 😆
sindhu u must watch kahanii liked all the bengali actors esp parambrata chatterjee hes cute have u seebn his bangali movies or stll better way of asking do you  know him
No Heer I did try watching Kahani ...I lost interest mid way ...I don't know why ...I didn't like it ...I was like everybody likes it except for me ...I don't know ...maybe I m not into mystery or something 
oh i see everybody is raving abt vicky donor also let me see when i can watch it

u know i have been lately very busy with work thats gud ina way but can get on ur nerves sometimes
hows ur studies going on what are ur subjects now
I wanna see vicky donor tooo ...Ayushmaan 😍

Oh I have no subjects anymore ...I have nuthn to study anymore ...my life is totally useless trash can at the moment ...where all I have is to sit at home and stare at the digital screen doing nuthn ...so yup life is gud I guess
i cant understand u completed ur graduation or what if yes then whats ur future planning

so u like aayushman as a veejay hes witty
what I like in ayushmaan is that guy has the guts to overcome his inabilities ...like in real life that guy is introvert ...but at his job I guess nobody has a better and open communication skill than he does ...and thats a huge thing ...

Yeah I guess I completed my graduation ...I don't know ...I don't trust my univeristy ...I will only believe I m a graduate when I see my mark sheet ...but yeah I m pretty much done and I have no view of the future ...everyday I get up and ask myself what do I wanna do ...and there is no answer and I say maybe tomorrow I'll get one ...thats how I m passing my days ...it sucks to be clueless u know 
dont worry dear u will soon find something which will interest u it happens with everyone at some point in time so thats nothing unusual just see that u do something which u enjoy and  dont force things on urself all the best sindhu
of I do something I enjoy I will never get a job ...and If I do something i don't enjoy I won't last for long ...I don't know ...I still have a paper tomorro actually ...but it's not important one but I gotto pass in it ...but I m so bored and tired ...I don't feel like studying at all ...
ok sindhu gotta go work beckons think everthing in a cool state of mind and come to the best possible conclusion best of luck for ur paper tmw love u 😳