Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 53

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Well Rachna kinda summed up Stefan & Damon well, but to answer your other questions, Sindhu, yup Stefan made Damon drink blood to become a vampire. Damon wanted to die, but Stefan forced him to turn. And Damon resented him for that ever since. But underneath it all, they are still brothers, and they do still care about one another. Well, I am a little anti-Stefan these days, so I would say Damon actually cares more about Stefan than he does for Damon, but that's probably more my perception than reality. They both try to save one another, it's true. And yeah, as for Damon being bad and Stefan being good, it's really not as clear cut as that anymore, especially now in S3, we're seeing how they both are pretty much the same. Stefan has a very dark side too, just like Damon, but both are equally capable of love and goodness.

Will watch the vm and get back to you with my thoughts on it.

Oh I felt bad when I heard that he turned him into a vampire...I don't know ...but anyways...and yeah I know what stefen is upto currently and I didn't mean that way ...I meant the badass characters that makes me wanna love them even more ...u know like carefree not so sensitive will take his revenge when the times comes and has that evil smirk on their face all the time ...😍 while stefen in the begining was all goody goody  ...so that is actually similar to spn ...and to top that sam does turn bad too ...😆 maybe the similarities are because both the shows are from the same network and the network hires writers mostly ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

pray that star world airs it again 😆 AXN did ...I saw the sixth season there ...I guess star world will ...or else fan girls will turn them insane ...India too has spn fan girls now ...it's so funny 🤣 the boys get super pissed with their comments 😆

Lol that's what i'll have to pray for. My bloody board exams ruined everything for me! That's why! plus they aired it everyday, so I missed more! 

Ah IPL match between KKR and RR today. RR seems to be losing somehow :( NO! They lost last match. Pray they win today!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Anu! 🤗

haha that';s because MY dash is also filled with Karen Gillan. God I'll miss Amy and Rory so much. I've really come to love Amy and Rory now, and I'm still not even done with season 6. Ah!

Seriously, with them there, the show is just perfect. The trio are just amazing, and then there's River too. I love when all four get together. I can't imagine it without them. Which episode have you seen up till?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Lol that's what i'll have to pray for. My bloody board exams ruined everything for me! That's why! plus they aired it everyday, so I missed more! 

Ah IPL match between KKR and RR today. RR seems to be losing somehow :( NO! They lost last match. Pray they win today!

Anything with SRK crying is fine with me 
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Oh I felt bad when I heard that he turned him into a vampire...I don't know ...but anyways...and yeah I know what stefen is upto currently and I didn't mean that way ...I meant the badass characters that makes me wanna love them even more ...u know like carefree not so sensitive will take his revenge when the times comes and has that evil smirk on their face all the time ...😍 while stefen in the begining was all goody goody  ...so that is actually similar to spn ...and to top that sam does turn bad too ...😆 maybe the similarities are because both the shows are from the same network and the network hires writers mostly ...

I remember you saying once before that you love grey-shaded characters. Even I do. They are far more interesting than the goody-goody types. Hmm, well, the same network probably has something to do with it, that, and it's hard to find shows nowadays that are truly 100% unique. They all get inspired by one another na. Even Castle is having a spoof on TWD. 😆
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
uhmmm but if u r not watching does that mean I can't show u mixes or I can show u mixes.. I m confused 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Rachna, when is your THG update coming? You know I'm dying to see what gems you produce right? 😛
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

I remember you saying once before that you love grey-shaded characters. Even I do. They are far more interesting than the goody-goody types. Hmm, well, the same network probably has something to do with it, that, and it's hard to find shows nowadays that are truly 100% unique. They all get inspired by one another na. Even Castle is having a spoof on TWD. 😆

Oh yes...this is exactly why I love damon ...irrespective of how rarely I see the show 😆...and now Dean ...😍 I m in love don't exactly know which kind though ...whther I want a bf like dean or a brother like dean ...I confused 🤔  
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@Anu- THG updates, yes. Atm, my brain is sort of dead. You know, I can't come up with anything good enough. 

I love River Song man! Uhm, I am almost done with Vincent and the doctor, Series 5. BTW, WHEN WILL RORY COME BACK? He dies in Cold Blood, and I'm sort of paranoid, as to how and when will he return!

@Sindhu- Ish! What is with you and SRK anyway? Well, anyway not that I'm supporting KKR. It's RR for me. Dravid's captain, after all. 😳

I'm installing Yahoo btw, so come on that in sometime!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
well to start with I guess I don't like his face 🤔

can't come online re ...exams ...stupid gud for nuthn exams ...I m taking a break and watching dean at the moment ...man I m such a fangirl all of a sudden ...why does it happens to me all the time...who asked jensen ackles to come to this world ...why is he so well uhm ...I should shut up