Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Blair married Louis and ran away with Dan? like seriously? they have pretty much messed up everything, i see... so in story-wise, i feel tvd is much better. atleast there are unexpected twists in every epi and these twists make the epi quite gripping. lol i must confess that recently i have developed a likeness for Stefan or rather Paul๐Ÿ˜›. he's really cute๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Ship wars are really fun if u aren't part of either groups๐Ÿ˜ณ. nothing's more entertaining when u r on the neutral side and witness some of the hilarious fights going on in the virtual world๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I can't speak for the tears of laughter rolling down my face right now.

I love this.
๐Ÿคฃ

we do think alike...what say?๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu i always prefer KW in intense roles...he excels in these roles...ahhh Ranveer or the angry Sid๐Ÿ˜

i love Austen's novels too...Pride and Prejudice is one of my favs. i haven't read Emma though,, watched the movie.

and like Heer, me too loves fairy tales or the fantasy world to be more specific. so i would definitely choose to be someone having magic powers, a character from the Potter world, Hermione may be๐Ÿ˜ณ. she's always the girl i admire. u know i was so fascinated by the HP series that used to imagine myself to be a part of that world. even today, how i wish i had a wand..so that i could hypnotize my project mentor and make him give me good grades๐Ÿ˜ˆ..or if i could just become invisible and punch the person i cannot tolerate...just imagine what fun it would be!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gotta agree with both of you, KW is amazing in the brooding, angry-young-man roles. I still get goosebumps when I think of his early days as Ranveer. I'd love to see him in a real intense role, something unique and different. He would have made a good ASR actually, but I'm v grateful he is not a part of that show. But you know, a similar role, only in a show with a different set-up and concept. That would suit him to the T. 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

anu i would love to be cinderella for a day silly u may think heer is still stuck in fairytales but dear what to do i am too dreamy to leave fantasy so cinderella it is for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love Cinderella, Heer! I think that is such a great choice. Going to the ball and being in a fairytale for one day would be amazing. I've always dreamed of being a princess, so I totally love your choice. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think if I was going to be a fairytale character I would like to be Beauty from Beauty & the Beast. I simply adore that story. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
heerhoney thumbnail
going to kovalam tmw for three days hope to enjoy the beach and the waves with a wonderful book and pampering myself with spa treatments ( they have gud spas there )๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Blair married Louis and ran away with Dan? like seriously? they have pretty much messed up everything, i see... so in story-wise, i feel tvd is much better. atleast there are unexpected twists in every epi and these twists make the epi quite gripping. lol i must confess that recently i have developed a likeness for Stefan or rather Paul๐Ÿ˜›. he's really cute๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Ship wars are really fun if u aren't part of either groups๐Ÿ˜ณ. nothing's more entertaining when u r on the neutral side and witness some of the hilarious fights going on in the virtual world๐Ÿ˜†

Yup, she did. My poor baby Chuck tried to get her not to marry Louis, but she went ahead with it anyway, and then a few hours later she asked Dan to get her out of NYC. I didn't see the epis, so I can only go on what I read on tumblr, but from what I gather while waiting at the airport with him that was when she 'discovered' that she has feelings for him or whatever. But they are definitely together now. The GG writers have a history of making very bad choices. Did you read about Chuck sleeping with Jenny? That was when they really started to ruin the show. It all went downhill steadily from that point on. They have changed most of the characters beyond recognition now. It's sad because in the beginning it was different, but I think shows like Pretty Little Liars have the edge on it now.
I have to hand it to the TVD writers, they know how to tell a good tale. I agree with you, they keep you guessing all the time. I never see anything coming with them. That's one of the major appeals of the show. I have found some epis boring, yes, but they always manage to reel me back in later. Did you see Ian's latest twitter update? I wonder if the scene he was referring to was Delena. I hope it was. Awww, well Paul IS cute. I'm not too much a Stefan fan, though I do like when they delve into his history and show his darker side. I think dark Stefan is really interesting, more so than bunny-loving Stefan. And I have to say, Stefan in the show is a much more rounded and interesting character than in the books. Did you know the girl that plays Meredith is Paul's wife? They make a real nice couple na.
Haha, true, when you're not emotionally invested it can be fun. Alas, I am emotionally invested in most of them. ๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

going to kovalam tmw for three days hope to enjoy the beach and the waves with a wonderful book and pampering myself with spa treatments ( they have gud spas there )๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope you have fun, Heer. You deserve some relaxation.
DulceAmor thumbnail

we do think alike...what say?๐Ÿ˜†

You bet we do! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
DulceAmor thumbnail

Anu i always prefer KW in intense roles...he excels in these roles...ahhh Ranveer or the angry Sid๐Ÿ˜

i love Austen's novels too...Pride and Prejudice is one of my favs. i haven't read Emma though,, watched the movie.

and like Heer, me too loves fairy tales or the fantasy world to be more specific. so i would definitely choose to be someone having magic powers, a character from the Potter world, Hermione may be๐Ÿ˜ณ. she's always the girl i admire. u know i was so fascinated by the HP series that used to imagine myself to be a part of that world. even today, how i wish i had a wand..so that i could hypnotize my project mentor and make him give me good grades๐Ÿ˜ˆ..or if i could just become invisible and punch the person i cannot tolerate...just imagine what fun it would be!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

The movie with Gwyneth Paltrow? I would never have imagined it, but she is actually perfect in the role of Emma. She got her down to a T. I think it's the wittiest of Austen's novels. Emma is a terribly flawed heroine but I think it's what makes her so likeable. She's like someone you might meet in real life. You should def read it if you get a chance. It's my second fav after Mansfield Park. Not many people like MP, but I always identified with Fanny. I am shy and awkward like her too.

Ohhh I don't blame you for wanting to be Hermione. She is awesome. She's like the best role model for girls ever. Having a wand would be so cool! You could just turn someone you don't like into a toad or an insect. I would probably have my wand taken off me for misusing it! ๐Ÿ˜†  Life in books is so much more fun na.