A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
i just saw ek main .. review coming  soon
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Ahh freak, you all have to see the amazingness Rachna has done with her new update. Isn't this the best DE kiss sig you've ever seen??

^^this is amazing๐Ÿ˜.. people are so talented!๐Ÿ˜

And she made this for her tumblr:

I am still squealing like a little girl. Remember I told you all how awesome the Vampire Academy books are?? Well Rose is the heroine and Dmitri is her true love. Rachna chose such fab pics to represent them. This is exactly how I imagine them. 

yes yes i remember u told me about Rose. the sig is stunning. love the style!

You must, must check out the rest of her update. Here's the link:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1617386&PID=53067542�
this sig defines PERFECTION!

i am such a terrible terrible sig maker
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sayonii

this sig defines PERFECTION!
Yes, it does. Rachna is amazing. I am such a fan.

i am such a terrible terrible sig maker
Take that back right now!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก  You are one of the best sig makers on IF and if I ever hear you saying something like this again I will personally fly to India and come after you with a huge stick. So there.

Well I was going to boycott today, but what the hell. I have decided instead to dedicate it to all my beautiful OTPs. Who needs a bf when I have such wonderful heroes in books and TV to drool over?? I don't have to pick which to go out with either. In my head I am on one big date with them all. ๐Ÿ˜›

Btw, isn't this nice??

I love this quote from VA #6,  Last Sacrifice:

'What was love, really? Flowers, chocolate, and poetry? Or was it something else? Was it being able to finish someone's jokes? Was it having absolute faith that someone was there at your back? Was it knowing someone so well that they instantly understood why you did the things you did โ€“ and shared those same beliefs?' (p.471-2)

Posted the Nian icons at the TVD gallery like you asked Sayani. I also posted the couple of sigs I finally got around to making. Link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1937400&TPN=97&#53172664

no seriously my works are just average. but u are really very nice to me and i love u for always encouraging me๐Ÿค—. i would be the happiest person on the earth if u come to India and meet me even if u bring a huge stick with u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well I was going to boycott today, but what the hell. I have decided instead to dedicate it to all my beautiful OTPs. Who needs a bf when I have such wonderful heroes in books and TV to drool over?? I don't have to pick which to go out with either. In my head I am on one big date with them all. ๐Ÿ˜›

Btw, isn't this nice??

@bold, so true๐Ÿ˜†.

i love the pic. a big hug for sharing๐Ÿค—
have u seen her creations? if not go and check the sigs. like NOW. u'll go crazy for sure๐Ÿ˜‰