Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
They make a nice couple, Heer. Hope they have a happy life together. 
DulceAmor thumbnail
I'm trying to dl Castle and it's telling me it's gonna take 8 hrs!!! 😕   I know my net is slow, but that slow??

I'm going to the dentist again today btw. Wish me luck. The one she filled cracked the other day, so now I'm worried she'll want that one out too. The moral of the story is never neglect your teeth!

heerhoney thumbnail
ALL THE BEST ANU ALL WILL BE SUN WELL FOR SURE 😳😃
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all the best Anu😳

i am down with fever and cold😭
-Raindrops- thumbnail
btw made something after ages...nothing much but i seriously love Blair Waldorf😳

-Raindrops- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Look what I found:

It's not v clear, will try and make a sig out of it to make it bigger, but ahhh, my shipper heart is so happy to see Elena has her arm through Damon's. And Rachna, look, Matt has his arm around Caroline. I am crushing so badly on her dress btw. It's such a gorgeous colour and style. I want a dress like it!!!! 😍😆

it's Delena or NiAn holding hands?😉

omg Caroline looks so beautiful😳. she is looking like a princess😳. i want her dress too😭
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
hi waiting for ypnh ( lagta hai ki sadiyon se wait kar rahi hun )
DulceAmor thumbnail
Awww no Sayani, that sucks :( Hope you feel better soon. 🤗

Thanks to you and Heer for your good luck wishes. It's not as painful this week. The tooth is coming out next week though.
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

btw made something after ages...nothing much but i seriously love Blair Waldorf😳

She's amazing isn't she? Seriously, if it were not for this girl I would have quit watching way back when.

The sig is beautiful. 😳 I love the blue colouring and the little leaf texture. The style of the writing is so cool. And this is one of my fav Blair pics. 😃
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

it's Delena or NiAn holding hands?😉

omg Caroline looks so beautiful😳. she is looking like a princess😳. i want her dress too😭

That's the question isn't it? 😉😆   They look so perfect together though don't they?
Seriously, that dress is like my dream dress. The colour, the style, everything about it is beautiful. You're right, she really does look like a princess. She's gonna dance with Klaus in the epi this week. Still not sure abt them as a couple, but maybe I'll like them after this week. Did you see last week's epi or did you decide to give it a miss after all?