A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys i am so so angry woth sp cant they shift navya to an afternoon slot its a gud showand they should not end it abruptly anya made a lovey dovey husband and wife jodi i wish it would continue for another year atleast my bad luck i guess
the radiant bride and the charming dulha😳
Seen as though you're watching GG, Sayani, I thought to share some of the CB stuffs I made. Just posting the Victor/Victrola and Seveteen Candles stuff though, so I don't give you any spoilers.

Two versions:

Anu i am so loving Dan and Serena...such a cute couple😳. it's a pity though that their relationship won't last😒. 
did u read the GG books? do we ever get to know who the gossip girl is?😆

and did u like this week's tvd? i read the updates. i think i am going to skip this epi😳. dunno but i think i am somewhat losing interest in tvd😕
amazing creations Anu😳

^^ this is your best till date. the colouring is just out-of-the world😳

the colouring on the icons are so beautiful😍. loved everything😃
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sayonii

Anu i am so loving Dan and Serena...such a cute couple😳. it's a pity though that their relationship won't last😒. 
did u read the GG books? do we ever get to know who the gossip girl is?😆

and did u like this week's tvd? i read the updates. i think i am going to skip this epi😳. dunno but i think i am somewhat losing interest in tvd😕

I know, right? I loved their story so much. The whole fairytale quality to it was so charming and Serena really did become a better person when she was with Dan. He was the first guy who saw her for her and not for her name or her place in society. He wanted to know her as a person and not cause she was rich and popular. It still makes me sad to think they didn't keep their track running. It was, after all, meant to be the crux of the show. But, oh well, the writers are a bit...weird...that's the most polite way of putting it.

Nope, I've never read them. I did read some of the sypnosises for them on amazon and they sound like they are very different from the show. I don't know about in the books, but apparently, according the spoilers I read the gossip girl was supposedly outed in the 100th epi that aired in the US last monday. I haven't seen it yet...I won't see it till it comes on UK screens which well be about a month from now (I just don't have the inclination to see it right away :( ) But I did read that it could be a red herring. I think we won't really know who the gossip girl is till the very last episode.

I was gonna tweet you abt TVD. There was no Delena.   Well, there was a phone call between them, which you should see cause it was kinda cute, but they didn't share screen space. You should watch the epi for the originals. They were good. And for Caroline...I felt so bad for her. But Stefan is increasingly annoying me. He had the nerve to tell Damon he loves Elena, with the underlying meaning that Damon should stay away from her. But Damon told him he loves her too. And you have to tell me what you think of Kol. Oh my days, but he is one pretty guy. 😍  I'll get you a pic if you really don't wanna see the epi.
But I know what you mean. My enjoyment of TVD is heavily dependant on how much Delena we get. I know it shouldn't be, and I do like many of the other characters. But Stefan is really starting to grate. I find myself wanting to fast forward his scenes now. The dance is next week...but obviously it's not gonna be good because we know Damon is gonna end up sleeping with a vampire (looks like it will be Rebekah btw ). If Elena goes back to Stefan though I will be majorly pissed. She needs to keep being the strong Elena she was turning into. If she went back to Stefan after all he's done to her it would make her look weak (sorry stelena fans, just my POV). He needs to earn her love again if they're gonna go the Stelena way once more.
OMG I'm so thrilled you think they're good Sayani! 😳  It really means a lot. The colouring on that sig was a total fluke...I was just mucking about with the settings and got it by accident. I can't even remember now what I did to get it that way lol. 😆  That's one of my fav Ed & Leighton pics. The way they're both smiling makes me go awww. 😳
Originally posted by heerhoney

Sano's sigs are so beautiful. 😍  Love the colouring she did here. Are these pics from KLTK?
Look what I found:

It's not v clear, will try and make a sig out of it to make it bigger, but ahhh, my shipper heart is so happy to see Elena has her arm through Damon's. And Rachna, look, Matt has his arm around Caroline. I am crushing so badly on her dress btw. It's such a gorgeous colour and style. I want a dress like it!!!! 😍😆
yeah anu those pics are of adorable rohan

did u all see the pics of reteish and genelias wedding the couple looks so much in love touchwood 😳