Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi sayo online kya

dear do watch na bole tum na maine kuch kaha its a lovely show
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad you thought they wree nice Sayani! I worked for ages on the colourings. I really love this pic of Nian. They look so damn gorgeous in it (I know they do all the time, but they look even more so here lol).

Yeah, I heard about the abuse plot. I love Karnvir and I know he'll be amazing in such a role. He does bad really well. Ahh, the day the wife turns round and stands up for herself is the day I faint. I wish they would show s'thing like that. It would be good. It would send out a positive message for once.

Yayy I love Blair. I love Leighton, actually. She's one of my idols. Her, Shona and Dul. My three inspirations. Which epi did you reach to? Have you seen Victor/Victrola and Seventeen Candles?
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: heerhoney

hi anu u must watch hum saath saath hain its a beautiful film i mean if u love mush indian  values and traditions u will love it saif was also very gud in it

Anu u said salman is gud in action and comedy what yaar for me he is the best in romance his big big eyes and that smile remember maine pyar kiyahum aapke hain koun hum dil de chuke sanam ohhh hai so romantic  i am a die hard fan of his ever since mpk days hes like my pehla pyar and so always special i just pra y that he finds his soulmate who really loves him not his fame money  he deserves true love ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ( i think i can go on and on let me stop here )

sayo jab bhi forum main aati hai ek hi toh bol de tna toh banta hai na yaar

I know, I need to see it. It's terrible I've never watched it. My fav Salman film is probs hum apke hai koun. I loved it. He was great in it. I also really like his cameo in KKHH.
So, Salman is your pehla pyar, does that make karan your sacha pyar? ๐Ÿ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
wow anu i am blushing pehla pyar and sacha pyar ohhh hooo thats a lovely way of  putting it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
heerhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

Karnvir's new show is just the only show that stands out from the rest. and i only watch that show on Life OK though not regularly. yes the story's a bit disturbing. the husband enjoys torturing his wife. i am just waiting for the day when the wife will turn around and say enough is enough! but alas, in Indian shows, this will take months to come. but the show is very gripping. you just won't get bored.

i love Blair๐Ÿ˜Ž

sayo my sis loves that show karanvir is goodas viraj but i like sweet men๐Ÿ˜‰so i avoid it
DulceAmor thumbnail
Rachna asked me to make a TR vid to tie in with her awesome ff, Broken. It's on the song she used for the title and that inspires her ff. It's a beautiful song with gorgeous lyrics that really tug at your heart strings. I'm not sure if I did it justice, but I do like my colouring for once! lol. Here it is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6liyIUHYZGc[/YOUTUBE]
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Yayy I love Blair. I love Leighton, actually. She's one of my idols. Her, Shona and Dul. My three inspirations. Which epi did you reach to? Have you seen Victor/Victrola and Seventeen Candles?

Anu i watched Victor/Victrola last night. so the kiss at the end was totally unexpected. Chair's an interesting couple., that's for sure. and what i liked about the scene was Chuck asking Blair "Are u sure?" before the kiss. Chuck's a really good friend. well i suppose u don't like Dan? i don't know but i found him really sweet till now๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

and omg u made a TR vm?๐Ÿ˜ณ i will watch it tomorrow. gotta go now๐Ÿค—
Edited by Sayonii - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heerhoney

sayo my sis loves that show karanvir is goodas viraj but i like sweet men๐Ÿ˜‰so i avoid it

@bold i know that very well๐Ÿ˜†

DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

Anu i watched Victor/Victrola last night. so the kiss at the end was totally unexpected. Chair's an interesting couple., that's for sure. and what i liked about the scene was Chuck asking Blair "Are u sure?" before the kiss. Chuck's a really good friend. well i suppose u don't like Dan? i don't know but i found him really sweet till now๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

and omg u made a TR vm?๐Ÿ˜ณ i will watch it tomorrow. gotta go now๐Ÿค—

That's one of my fav epis. You should enjoy Seventeen Candles too. I could watch that epi forever. Ahh, the good old days. ๐Ÿ˜  Coincidentally, season 5 was on last night here in the UK and it still shocks me how much it has changed.  It's really sad cause at the beginning it was unmissable and quirky and different.
Hehe, I know, when I saw that scene for the first time I sat with my mouth hanging open. I shipped Chair from that very moment. The chemistry between Ed and Leighton is electric. Even to this day, I feel they both really come alive when they are acting together.
Okay, let me clarify about Dan. I used to like him, in fact, he was one of my fav characters. I loved his relationship with Serena. It was actually that that got me hooked onto the show in the first place. But GG has changed so much. They dropped the Dan & Serena story from S3 onwards and after that Dan's character changed and not for the better. Even so I could still like him till the writers decided to make him fall in love with Blair and now there are so many 'Dair' fans that bleat on about how they are perfect for one another and blah. I just can't deal with 'Dair'. It's partly because I love 'Chair' so much and partly because I feel there is no chemistry between Penn & Leighton (no offence if anyone likes them, this is my POV). And also because I feel the writers reached a new low with this track. Blair needs someone who is hers and not another of Serena's cast-offs. And also, Dan nowadays just really irritates me. His character has changed so much. I struggle to sympathise with him now.
And then there's the fact I think Chuck is the only one who ever really got her. He brings out the worst in her at times, true, but he recognised that she had that side and he encouraged her to accept it when everyone else was expecting her and wanting her to be this princess. He makes her reckless, but he also understands her. He's always encouraged her even though he doesn't always go about it in a conventional way. And the things he's done for her...well I don't wanna say, cause it'll spoil it for you, but some of the things he did took my breath away. And sure, they have a volatile relationship, but that's what makes them different and special for me. There's an air of danger about them that makes them exciting and passionate. But, yeah, that's just my take on things. And actually, I do still want Dan & Serena to get back together. As I said, I liked their story. It's one of the things I wish they'd get back to.
DulceAmor thumbnail
I had to go to the dentist today cause one of my teeth broke. And guess what? The dentist says it has to come out *sobs*. It's a molar, but still. How ridiculous am I gonna look with a gap in my teeth? She also filled a couple of them and omg they are hurting more now than they did before. ๐Ÿ˜†