Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hey Heer, kaise ho?? ðŸ¤—

Rachna, will rush over and read your ff right away. I loved your poem so I'm really excited to read this. Plus, that song is just too awesome for words. 😳

Aww thank you! I hope it just goes as I've planned it! And well, its just the prologue till now, im still writing chapter 1. 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG it was amazing Rachna!!!! I got totally caught up in it...I didn't want it to end!!! I posted my comment there for you to read. Can't wait for chapter 1 now. Do add me to your PM list. ðŸ˜³
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ek aur FF ... yeh  wala khatam hoga kya ??? ðŸ¤£
spiritcrimson thumbnail

OMG it was amazing Rachna!!!! I got totally caught up in it...I didn't want it to end!!! I posted my comment there for you to read. Can't wait for chapter 1 now. Do add me to your PM list. ðŸ˜³

Thanks so much Anu! Could you let other TiaRa fans know about it? I mean, I don't know many, so I thought if you could, you could let them know too :)
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Ek aur FF ... yeh  wala khatam hoga kya ??? ðŸ¤£

when have I abandoned any ff that you've read be? This is my first TiaRa fic. 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: utfracks

Thanks so much Anu! Could you let other TiaRa fans know about it? I mean, I don't know many, so I thought if you could, you could let them know too :)

Sure thing. I'll PM the link to all those in my list. I'd tell you to get Sindhu to do the same, but I dunno if she's in lazy mode or not. 🤔😆
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: utfracks

when have I abandoned any ff that you've read be? This is my first TiaRa fic. 

Kameeni ...maarr dungi tujhe ...I still have my yahoo account active and all the countless ff u have made me read including the mayur ff transformed into TiaRa which I loved so much ...u didn't even end that one ðŸ˜­ mann karta hai ke tujhe kauwa banake chudail ko khila du ðŸ˜¡
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I m in angry mode ...also irritated mood cause I just got to know I have my selection test from monday and I have lost all hope of passing in any one of them along with the fact that Anurag is having the time of his life rubbing the situation on me ...🤔 how bad can it be to kill someone as pathetic as this creep 
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Sure thing. I'll PM the link to all those in my list. I'd tell you to get Sindhu to do the same, but I dunno if she's in lazy mode or not. 🤔😆

Sindhu ko puchna is useless ðŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Kameeni ...maarr dungi tujhe ...I still have my yahoo account active and all the countless ff u have made me read including the mayur ff transformed into TiaRa which I loved so much ...u didn't even end that one ðŸ˜­ mann karta hai ke tujhe kauwa banake chudail ko khila du ðŸ˜¡

Haww, woh ek hi toh tha na be! Hamesha se I'd been planning only this TiaRa FF! Woh waala complete karungi, jab mann karega ðŸ˜†