Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i'll be waiting for your epi analysis Anu๐Ÿ˜ณ. lucky u, u can see the epi today itself. i will download it tomorrow most probably... in tvd forum, there's an AT of Damon and Bonnie.. do u know why? i mean is there any chance of their being a couple?
heerhoney thumbnail
sayo dear hum pe bhi nazar dalo u didnt reply abt kw aka rohan looking famished its an insult to himself doing this role

does anyone watch parvarish here its a beautiful real show
heerhoney thumbnail

The actor returns after a long absence from the small screen...

Pulkit Samrat, a name which vanished from the television industry after his stint with Balaji's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, has returned with a bang.

Pulkit had opted out of the Balaji Telefilms' show and it was heard that Ekta Kapoor had banned Pulkit from the industry.His character of Lakshya Virani was soon taken over by Yash Pandit.

It is believed that his efforts to return to the small screen there after were in vain thus, making him stay away from television for years. He was also about to return back to small screen with Red Chillies Production's Fauji 2 but didnt work out.

But now times have changed and reportedly, Pulkit will now be seen in a film titled Bitto Boss,from the makers of Pyaar Ka Punchnama.

We tried contacting Pulkit Samrat but he was unavailable for comment. His manager conveyed that he is not allowed to speak about the film at the moment.

That's definitely a good come back for your fans, who dearly hope that you will also return to the small screen.

NICE ALWAYS LIKED HIM 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry Heer i didn't see your prev post...well let him do whatever he's doing if he is enjoying doing it ...i have seriously not noticed whether he looks tired or not.
heerhoney thumbnail
i am so happy to see pulkit again๐Ÿ˜ณ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayonii

Sindhu u explained it perfectly...why don't u make a post in that forum stating the above facts?

It will be go above their head ๐Ÿ˜† it's because we have seen SA's previous shows so we know how much importance does each of her character holds and have the patience of going through it I guess...

Besides I m scared of the forum ...last time I posted the girl gave me such horrendous reply that I couldn't believe I m talking to a human being ...she is like Manyata is strong character because she has royal blood as Uday and Akash is not because he doesn't ...๐Ÿ˜Ž ain't they the best analyst ?? who needs me ??๐Ÿ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

but Moniya's character suffers from inconsistencies... one day she behaves like a determined dignified girl and the next day there's this dramatic change in her every action๐Ÿ˜•

a bit inconsistent true ...but thats what makes up a teenage character in my opinion ...they are flexible because it's their time to grow up... and about moniya forgeting her baba and all ...well if I see it from my pov I feel she has forgotten everybody ...she doesn't even acknowledge her family  ...she just hates everyone equally for lying to her for changing her life and for snatching away everything she had ...there are only akash and her friends who has not betrayed her or hurt her ever so she is desperately hanging onto them ...taking as her escape point ...she runs to them because thats how she feels hopeful of having her previous life back ...she refuses to accept the reality cause it comes with a heavy price ...a price that Unnati explained perfectly to her...they are Royals ...they have certain responsibilities that they are bound to perform no matter what ...Manyata finds that life to be a prison cage ...and thus refuses it ...doesn't think about her father cause thats the way she has to accept the reality ...how will she escape then ??
heerhoney thumbnail
hi long time i havent chatted with u all when do u all come keep missing our convos

did anyone watch don 2 its pretty gud
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Made some sigs on the new promo pics that the TVD gang shot. Two versions of the smaller one:

And a tumblr style one just for the heck of it ๐Ÿ˜†

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i'll be waiting for your epi analysis Anu๐Ÿ˜ณ. lucky u, u can see the epi today itself. i will download it tomorrow most probably... in tvd forum, there's an AT of Damon and Bonnie.. do u know why? i mean is there any chance of their being a couple?

Alas, I won't be able to see it till tmr afternoon, cause US is 5 hrs behind UK so by the time the vids get posted I'm alseep.   But OMG I'm so excited for it. It feels like forever since it was on.

Urgh, yeah, it's cause some weird ppl ship them. They do have a sort of thing in the book (by thing, I mean they kissed once and he feels protective of her and calls her redbird, or s'thing silly like that, I didn't really pay any attention to their bits) and because of that they say they will happen in the show too and they get all excited if they share screen space. Hopefully they will never happen, but I guess it will end up that way. I've noticed that everyone ends up dating each other in TV shows, and also, I think Stelena will end up back together in the end cause Julie and Kevin are just mean like that.