Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annuπŸ˜†) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
hi finally we have moved to the next thread hardly do i chat with u guys nowadays really sad
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Heer πŸ€—

Bye Sindhu, catch you later! πŸ€—

Congrats all on our new thread. πŸ₯³
heerhoney thumbnail
hi anu plz wait for sometime i want to talk with u
DulceAmor thumbnail
I wanna chat too Heer, but I need to go in abt 5 mins    How long will you be ol? I will be back later, maybe in abt an hr and a half. 
heerhoney thumbnail
no anu by that time i will be gone ok pm me when u are free so we can fix some time for chatting
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I made Payal fall in love with Manveer...haye meri baby always daka marofies on my hot and handsome guys ...arghhh but me super happy ...muhahahaha 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Caskett caps:

More to follow when I can actually get imgur to move faster than a snail.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
hehehe ok get in all the caps I will make the siggy tomorrow ...now sleeping time ...I m hell tired ...Payal and me chatted for almost an hour and all i did was abuse her  am I not the bestest thing on this planet ...oh hell I m 
DulceAmor thumbnail

Yayyy it finally uploaded them all!

I made a sig on these pics btw:

And I tried some icons using one of the tutorials at the link you gave me Sayani. But I forgot to sharpen the pic so the effect didn't come out the way it should have. πŸ˜†