Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Omg that hug had chemistry!!!~ *Pix Added* (Page 3)

Khushi-Singh Senior Member
Khushi-Singh
Khushi-Singh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

I loved La today..
For first time I saw AMAZING chemistry between La and ASR..

I know I know the chemistry was never so good! Today it felt as if they were actually breaking up Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
So true!! Actually today's episode was very emotional... Thanks to Lavanya and Arnav!!
I really liked the way their relationship developed. Even if they don't have that 'love', they still are friends. Yet, their chemistry is really good!!
Must say, that Lavanya did a good job today! And Barun, as usual, was fantastic!! His eyes were speaking a lot today!! Ah those eyes really make ME just stare into them, for eternity!!
It is true that Barun has the most expressive eyes!! So strong yet, so innocent and full of emotions...
When Lavanya requested for a hug from him, it was really very cute, and sad at the same time... She really wanted someone to hold her, console her, hush her, and say that 'Everything will be alright...' That hug did give her Some solace. But I wish it was a bit longer one!
Now don't throw anything at me! First listen to what I want to say!
That hug Should have been longer, you know!! Lavanya was seriously having an emotional breakdown, and it would have been a lot better for her to be in those now, consoling arms so she could pour all her heart out...
After that hug, she still couldn't contain her tears, and poured it all out looking away from him.
I felt really bad for that poor girl! She changed herself for him, and he couldn't even give her a Long and Tight Hug!!

What say people?? Don't want to create any nuisance on this but just asking your opinion!

AnnieBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi-SinghAngels11

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
seriously, that hug had chemistry... emotional episode
Khushi-Singh
Khushi-Singh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnieKittWatt

So true!! Actually today's episode was very emotional... Thanks to Lavanya and Arnav!!
I really liked the way their relationship developed. Even if they don't have that 'love', they still are friends. Yet, their chemistry is really good!!
Must say, that Lavanya did a good job today! And Barun, as usual, was fantastic!! His eyes were speaking a lot today!! Ah those eyes really make ME just stare into them, for eternity!!
It is true that Barun has the most expressive eyes!! So strong yet, so innocent and full of emotions...
When Lavanya requested for a hug from him, it was really very cute, and sad at the same time... She really wanted someone to hold her, console her, hush her, and say that 'Everything will be alright...' That hug did give her Some solace. But I wish it was a bit longer one!
Now don't throw anything at me! First listen to what I want to say!
That hug Should have been longer, you know!! Lavanya was seriously having an emotional breakdown, and it would have been a lot better for her to be in those now, consoling arms so she could pour all her heart out...
After that hug, she still couldn't contain her tears, and poured it all out looking away from him.
I felt really bad for that poor girl! She changed herself for him, and he couldn't even give her a Long and Tight Hug!!

What say people?? Don't want to create any nuisance on this but just asking your opinion!

AnnieBig smile

Yes Annie absolutely !! The episode was so emotional and mature! Loved both Sana and Braun !! The epi showed that asr cares for her as a friend :) that's why he got so emotional :( 
The guilt in his eyes was portrayed very well !! 

Hehe I know longer hug would have been even better :)

PhoenixRadar

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I loved them so much today! I just wanted to join in on their hug. Like these two can become such amazing friends! La is a sweetheart! I think she's probably officially my favourite character on this show! Arniepoo was so amazing too! Barun and Sana ROCKED this scene. 

PhoenixRadar

Khushi-Singh
Khushi-Singh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

I loved them so much today! I just wanted to join in on their hug. Like these two can become such amazing friends! La is a sweetheart! I think she's probably officially my favourite character on this show! Arniepoo was so amazing too! Barun and Sana ROCKED this scene. 

I am hoping that they become friends :) and then La can play Cupid :P 

Yeah they both stole the show :)

manjha

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
so emotional...Cry but loved it
minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushisingh

The la and asr last hug had so much chemistry !! The chemistry brought tears !!!

It did...and it was necessary...and it had the right kind of chemistry...my heart is so heavy for La...feeling really bad for her...Cry

Go to top