Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yes it had chemistry i wish to see that kind of hug between asr n khushi
Delena98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
True !!! Total respect for Braun ans Sana for doing justice to the role :)
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved La today..
For first time I saw AMAZING chemistry between La and ASR..
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I cried for Lavanya today ... literally cried ... when she kept saying tht i knew this was a lie, and i kept lying to myself so much that I started believeing it to be the truth

I just cried ...awesome performance Sana Khan!!! ...she has proved that she can be completely comic as a dimwit, and completely emotional too.

Loved her ...for me she certainly took the cake away today amongst all ... bad luck that she got smashed between these two.
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh yes it did!!
the scene was so  emotional!!
actuallly cried!!
la is such a big person!!
she did this for someone who has left her and his family!!
sana--awesoe acting!!
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The scene was so emotional.. I felt so bad for her but it is good for her she s broken bt in the long run it is d best decision fr her.. I loved how arnav finally realised atleast tat he s nt doing d right thing.. Barun was amazing..he potrays emotions so wel.. Even sana was awsome..Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago
Delena98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

I loved La today..

For first time I saw AMAZING chemistry between La and ASR..

I know I know the chemistry was never so good! Today it felt as if they were actually breaking up ðŸ˜­
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So true!! Actually today's episode was very emotional... Thanks to Lavanya and Arnav!!
I really liked the way their relationship developed. Even if they don't have that 'love', they still are friends. Yet, their chemistry is really good!!
Must say, that Lavanya did a good job today! And Barun, as usual, was fantastic!! His eyes were speaking a lot today!! Ah those eyes really make ME just stare into them, for eternity!!
It is true that Barun has the most expressive eyes!! So strong yet, so innocent and full of emotions...
When Lavanya requested for a hug from him, it was really very cute, and sad at the same time... She really wanted someone to hold her, console her, hush her, and say that 'Everything will be alright...' That hug did give her Some solace. But I wish it was a bit longer one!
Now don't throw anything at me! First listen to what I want to say!
That hug Should have been longer, you know!! Lavanya was seriously having an emotional breakdown, and it would have been a lot better for her to be in those now, consoling arms so she could pour all her heart out...
After that hug, she still couldn't contain her tears, and poured it all out looking away from him.
I felt really bad for that poor girl! She changed herself for him, and he couldn't even give her a Long and Tight Hug!!

What say people?? Don't want to create any nuisance on this but just asking your opinion!

Annie😃
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
seriously, that hug had chemistry... emotional episode
Delena98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

So true!! Actually today's episode was very emotional... Thanks to Lavanya and Arnav!!

I really liked the way their relationship developed. Even if they don't have that 'love', they still are friends. Yet, their chemistry is really good!!
Must say, that Lavanya did a good job today! And Barun, as usual, was fantastic!! His eyes were speaking a lot today!! Ah those eyes really make ME just stare into them, for eternity!!
It is true that Barun has the most expressive eyes!! So strong yet, so innocent and full of emotions...
When Lavanya requested for a hug from him, it was really very cute, and sad at the same time... She really wanted someone to hold her, console her, hush her, and say that 'Everything will be alright...' That hug did give her Some solace. But I wish it was a bit longer one!
Now don't throw anything at me! First listen to what I want to say!
That hug Should have been longer, you know!! Lavanya was seriously having an emotional breakdown, and it would have been a lot better for her to be in those now, consoling arms so she could pour all her heart out...
After that hug, she still couldn't contain her tears, and poured it all out looking away from him.
I felt really bad for that poor girl! She changed herself for him, and he couldn't even give her a Long and Tight Hug!!

What say people?? Don't want to create any nuisance on this but just asking your opinion!

Annie😃

Yes Annie absolutely !! The episode was so emotional and mature! Loved both Sana and Braun !! The epi showed that asr cares for her as a friend :) that's why he got so emotional :( 
The guilt in his eyes was portrayed very well !! 

Hehe I know longer hug would have been even better :)