Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritika24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i like Sharib and Ujjaini too, but then i havent heard niladri/vishwas or others. I started seeing saregampa only after final 10 were there, so cant comment on the other singers.

As for appearances, i thought the girls were looking quite funny. Their makeup was too gawdy and some of the outfits were ill-fitted. Vinita was looking real funny, her hairstyle did not suit her..already she has a thin frame and the curly hair made her face look all the more smaller...dont these girls check themselves b4 coming on stage? 🤢

Anyways, i hope we can get to hear some good singing in the coming future, otherwise i am not interested in seeing 'performances'
Edited by ritika24 - 18 years ago
Celina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika24

i like Sharib and Ujjaini too, but then i havent heard niladri/vishwas or others. I started seeing saregampa only after final 10 were there, so cant comment on the other singers.

As for appearances, i thought the girls were looking quite funny. Their makeup was too gawdy and some of the outfits were ill-fitted. Vinita was looking real funny, her hairstyle did not suit her..already she has a thin frame and the curly hair made her face look all the more smaller...dont these girls check themselves b4 coming on stage? 🤢

Anyways, i hope we can get to hear some good singing in the coming future, otherwise i am not interested in seeing 'performances'

yea exactly...i mean da colored contacts, wanna-be-hot dresses, over-done makeup n basically just a wanna-be-cool/hot look overall, it was annoying...but I hope it getz better... im not really interested in it muvh newayz but i'll see how sharib does n if getz an attitude im not gonna watch da show...plus ppl post updatez here so y wud I waster my time there newayz....

mrsmotwani39 thumbnail
i thought vinita looked a lot like pia from kasamh se 😆 hopefully her personality isn't like pia's
icychoco thumbnail
hey guys u kno wht, sinchan stays near my cousin's house and she is even my cousin's close frnd. it seems she has taken part in many south indian singing contests. 😛
fm_qazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

icychocoji, I am going to Bangalore on the 11th. It's my hometown. Can I please have Sinchan's address? 😃

Seema is looking for you...first take her permission to go to bengalore...

bhale thumbnail
Originally posted by: fm_qazi

Seema is looking for you...first take her permission to go to bengalore...

sinchaan is in mumbai in zee tv studio

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

icychocoji, I am going to Bangalore on the 11th. It's my hometown. Can I please have Sinchan's address? 😃

Abhi,

Sinchan is married. 

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Abhi,

Sinchan is married. 

haan sinchan is married   rage ke saath shaadi hui thi uski😉

toh aaj se aap sabki woh kya....haan bhabi😉

Edited by rage797 - 18 years ago
icychoco thumbnail
yup sinchan is married....to souwik who was also a participant in challenge 2005. even he cud nt make it thru d first round..
bluemangos thumbnail
I don't understand why these guys are arguing over some stupid issue. I bet if Hrikiksh had sung bad no one would have said a word. Let me remind Gajj that his sick drama doesnt always work and it really hasnt worked this time around. If I were Vishwas I would like seriuosly apologize or else the votes for him will vanish.