India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

EMAET UPDATES

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Can anyone post the updates for today's episode.  If not the complete update, please post the Jodi's.

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Kya Yaar, koi to update do Unhappy

heartyandhappy Groupbie
heartyandhappy
heartyandhappy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
sure i will post with details in new topic..
there were 4 jodi's selected
one new wild card entry very cute couple but due to vishwas's comments on them there was a big controversy which is not new in srgmp.
heartyandhappy Groupbie
heartyandhappy
heartyandhappy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
details coming soon in a new topic
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heartyandhappy

details coming soon in a new topic

Thanks Buddy.  Is this Vishwas becoming arrogant too.Angry

simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I want to know what Sinchan is doing in this show!!! Is she seriously one of the best that they could find???? She can't hold her notes well, her sur is usually off...kya kar rahi hai ye ladki???

I Heart Ujjaini and I'm glad she's with Aishwarya - though his singing isn't up to parr with the performance in C'05. Ujjaini is both a good singer and a good performer (yes Abhi...I think performing is partially important as well.Tongue). Somewhere on this forum I skimmed through a thread that said that she had put on weight. I actually think she's lost some! Not that that matters any.

Rajeev... Dead He's back again...dang!!! Bechari Sanchali. She's actually really good too!!! (Plus she's from my hometown! Wink)

Edited by simtara - 23 March 2006 at 11:10am
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hey, the updates are done everytime on the topic, updates EMAET today and future topic.. Its a sticky topic.. But i dnt know why u people dnt go thr to see the updates...

Are u people lazy to go and see the posts or wat?? LOL LOL
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Appaji, today's episode can be summed up in one sanskrit saying - Vinaasha kale, vipreeta buddhi.

They're insulting Hrishikesh and Prajakta and the two Gianst, Hariharan and Leslie.

Jodis - Irfan, Sinchan. Sinchan Dead Irfan Thumbs Up
        Vishwanath, Raktima. Vishwanath Dead Raktima Confused
        Rajeev, Sanchali. Rajeev Confused Sanchali Smile
        Aishwarya, Ujjaini. Aishwarya Smile Ujjaini Thumbs Up

Best jodi out of these is Aishwarya, Ujjaini.

Ifran sang well, Sinchan sang bad.
Rajeev and Sanchali sang well.
Vishwanath and Raktima were terrible. She's way too high for him. Ideal would've been Rajeev with Raktima.
Vishwanath has serious problems holding to the key and with his diction. Too shaky
Aishwarya and Ujjaini wanted each other and they seem the best matched. Ujjaini should stop being a drama queen.

Hrishikesh and Prajakta were the best. Hrishikesh is just too good for these kids. There's finesse in his Gayaki. Prajakta was just okay. Ofcourse, she's improved from her previous stint on SRGMP. Hrishikesh, though a classical vocalist, sang Tu Tu Hai Wohi, perfectly with all the masala in place. Now that's called Gayaki. That's why some of us stress on classical training. It makes a world of difference.

Many participants were against this pairing since they felt that their marriage is an added advantage. Bullshit. Asha and Lata are sisters and they're not exactly at ease singing with each other. Vishwas should stick to singing rather than shout his mouth. Niladri showed sense. Hrishikesh expressed his shock and Prajakta started crying. They shouldn't insult them like that.

And Gajji should really cut all the nonsense melodrama out. The starting AVs getting the two Gurus also to act...sheeesh man, stick to music.

Vinaash kale, Vipreeta Buddhi.

Thanks Abhi for the nice update.  Ujjaini and Aiswariya ConfusedDead.  Don't you think she should have been paired with some one better.  

Yeh Vishwas kuch jada hi saar pe char raha hai.  Remember his comment on the Holi episode.  7 ladki o ne mujhe chuna hai.  SHUT UP.  Where is the old humble Vishwas gone.

What was that idiot GS thinking.  Why waste a talent like this with all these bachcha party.

Instead do a series named "Champion of Champions".  Bring back all the best singers of SRGM/SRGMP. 

Go to top