Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 (Page 9)

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

really interesting thanx.want to know more abt this natasha .loved the way you wrote itSmileEmbarrassed.plz do continue sooni'll,.
keep readinggg...

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
ya its too funny
Originally posted by minizz

Ayushi,awww I too am a fan of Rahil realy??Big smile and I was just making comments on Vasant's character in your story then ok i do not mind,keep goingSmile,not the actor so please don't feel bad.I loved Vasant's character in the show but in this story he is kind of selfish..ya little bit.that's why. but if it bothers you too muchno,no I will try not to be too mean to him.now smile pleaseBig smileokBig smileBig smileBig smile

I loved the chapter a lotoww thanxxxEmbarrassed.Gulaal is trying every trick in the book isn't she but everything is failingLOLya its too funny
So Kesar is unaware of her true intentions or is he playing a game.and who is this Natasha...what's her story?cant tell u now!!
hmmm so many questions.Hopefully the next chapter will clear up some of them.This was good.so please update soonBig smilekeep redng n questioning!!wil updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Ayushi...lovely update...so gulaal is trying hard to pataao kesar ahan,...but all the plans r going against her.cause kesar is so clever na!!..who is natasha n whats her story..u hv to wait dear.do update the next chapter soon..keep readng.

MR21

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hi ayushi Smile very nice update n promo, its getting interesting day by day, akhir y is gulaal doing all this, kyun kesar k peechay hai woh n vassy ka bhi kya motive hai Shocked loved the description of the secret room in kesar's house Big smile gulaal is liking all this n kesar as well but lets see what happens next, looking forward to the future updates, update soon Smile

Edited by kiran_trudecent - 19 January 2012 at 4:38am
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
oh just finished reading the chapii really its most different and unpredictable ff read so far so here gulaal madam wanna seduce kesar like what ????? i can imagine pigs flying out of window but its simply unbelievable so not gulaal but i loved the care and concern kesar showed to gulaal and gulaal secretly falling for vampire is so so so capitvating i hope u update the next chapter soon

great work dear

Faryal-Makhdoom

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@arti_07,
thanx alot arti,thnx 4appreciatng my work,bt i was too disapointed,nd thought tht i wont post next..coz no1 want it,i hv been w8ng for 15days tht any1'll ask for my next chappii,bt no1 ask.
plz guys do not hesitate to tell me if ur not interested.i'll w8 for ur replies,tel me if u want me continue,thnx 4ur lubb nd support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaminizz

Faryal-Makhdoom Senior Member
Faryal-Makhdoom
Faryal-Makhdoom

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
dude when ya gonna update so depressed update now pls too much to handle pls update soon
SMILEY_ Groupbie
SMILEY_
SMILEY_

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Aww,wt hapn yushi baby?tujhe achank kya hua?mein to is intezar mei thi k tu post krey to phir mei kru,come on yara!we r writng 4gulsar,not 4othrs,plz cntinu,vrna tune puri zindagi nae btana,y gullu was ptaaing kesu.w8ng foh ur post.acha sun fb pay ane se pehle miscall zrur daina.tc

Go to top